<Chapter 7>

Author: Hello my beautiful followers, my adorable campers, my lovely yaoi lovers! They a few thing I wanted to say before we get started

1. I was thinking of making a Camp Buddy x Male Reader Oneshots book. Lately my minds have been going to (gay) places and I feel like sharing them with you with a wonder cast of characters in Camp Buddy! Also I will take request there so y'all can tell me what you want. Like lemon, lime, smut and etc.

2. I was thinking about writing a BaccHikoi x Male Reader but there a problem...I can't play the game because it remove or something like that. So now I'ma just have to either watch videos of it or think of something else. I would have bought it but when it came out I was 14 years old and I don't want my parent nor siblings to know.

 I would have bought it but when it came out I was 14 years old and I don't want my parent nor siblings to know

So do you I should at least try writing it or not?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 7, Nighttime

(Y/n)'s Dream

Darkness, that all I could see, I don't know why but it felt familiar but how? It nothing but darkness here and yet it felt like I been here before.

???: You....

I immediately turn around and the felt like my color was being drained. The figure was tall and a bit built and his entire body was dripping red? No it was blood.

???: You....little shit....

I tried to speak but I couldn't like there was tape around my mouth.

???: You....did....this!

Who are you! What did I did? I don't know him...

???: I'll....I'll...

What?!

??? I'LL KILL YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!