Random Book Dump

Author: Hello guys! Now because I be bored, most of time I let my mind go and think of books I can write and probably won't at the same time so I'm just going to list some of these here because why the fuck not :D

I might give them away or something because I don't I can do these or just to lazy

1. Truth or Lies (Kokichi x Male Reader x Saihara)

I kinda like the idea for the reader to hang out with both of them and end up choosing between them in the killing games. So basically you either want the honest and hurtful truth or the harmless yet painful lie. Also the reader is the ultimate thief, so he stole both of their heart~

2. Revenge Can Be Sweets~ (BNHA x Male Reader)

Basically the reader lose someone very important from and ended up losing everything thing. Now he is after the killer rather if he a hero or a villain.

3. Danganronpa Re:Birth x Male Reader

I was thinking of doing my own killing games and make up my own class trials and shit. Plus it deserve some loves

4. Yūri on Ice x Male Reader oneshots

Basically some oneshots, I was thinking about but I have to watch the own shows again so I can get their personality right.

5. Super Danganronpa Another 2 x Void Male Reader

Geez I sure love me some Danganronpa, so basically if you watch some the video. (Y/n) is a member of void and is now in a killing game, He is known as the Ultimate Gardener. I might make it fake or something but that all I got.

Danganronpa Another Episode x Child Male Reader

Another one.

So basically (Y/n) is known as the Li'l Ultimate Gamer and a member of Warriors of Hope. He also the Merchant of the group.

Well that almost most of the stories I come up and I probably might do one of these if I ever feel like it.