<Chapter: 12 Part 2>

Hey guys! I'm back and finally free from school!

Is what I would have said but then I realized I have to do summer classes

And no I didn't fail classes, it just something college do.

So while I'm on break I'm going to upload chapters as much I can before 2 or 3 weeks from now taking all of the subject I don't like.

Why yes I'm looking at you Math, you piece of shit!

Anyway let found out how Taiga broke (Y/n)'s poor and fragile heart.

~~~~~~~♥.:.♚.:.♥~~~~~~~

6 months before (Y/n) went to Camp Buddy.

Poor (Y/n) didn't know what to do. Taiga acted more aggressive, cold and controlling toward others epically toward (Y/n).

He change so much he might as well call him a stranger, but (Y/n) wanted to talk or do something to maybe help him whatever problem he having. Sadly it was hard to find him.

All day at school (Y/n) can't seem to find, He look everywhere during breaks, but couldn't find him. Even the people he asked don't seem to known, but weirdly some of them look nervous and was sweating a lot, but (Y/n)just shrugged it off. After school you tried calling him, but no many time he called Taiga won't answer.

(Y/n) was a bit worried and thinking of many things.

"Where is he? is he ok?"

"Did something happen to him?"

"Did he pick a fight with the wrong person?!"

"Oh gosh what should (Y/n) do!?"

(Y/n) was about to give up till he got a called from a unknown number and it said.

Unknown

Hey (Y/n), I heard you was  looking for Taiga.

(Y/n)

Who are you?

Unknown

Not important, what important do you want to find Taiga?

(Y/n)

Yes, Yes (Y/n) want to.

Unknown

Great, but before I tell you. I want you to answer my questions, can you do that?

I was a bit hesitate, but it the only way.

(Y/n)

Yes, (Y/n) will answer your question

Unknown

Great, now question one.

Do you miss your brother?

What do my brother have anything to do with this. I do miss him...a little.

(Y/n)

Yes, but what do my brother have to do with anything?

Unknown