Locker Room Confession

Author: Before any of you start let me just say I counted the votes from both Camp Buddy Books. Which mean Natsumi is the winner this week.

~~~~~~~♫.:.♚.:.♫~~~~~~~
It was a beautiful today! The sun was shining, the sky was blue with no clouds, the flower was beautiful to look.

It WOULD been great but since it Summer, that mean it hot as hell and nobody like being outside and being cook like bacon in the oven.

That why we have pool fill with water that keep us cool during the season, sadly (Y/n) never learn how to swim, but also great because he being teach by no one other than Natsumi. The tall blue hair guy who look after the other campers, He also a great swimmer so good he might as well be a cast in the anime called Free!

But anyways, (Y/n) is now in the water with Natsumi helping him. Let see how they doing.

3rd POV

(Y/n): "Natsumi you better not let me go!" Right now Natsumi was helping me with my padding. Natsumi was holding my stomach to help me float while I practice using my hands and feet.

Natsumi: "Don't worries (Y/n) I won't, but do you have the hang of it yet?"

(Y/n): "I guess..."

Natsumi: "Do you think you can try swimming on your own?"

(Y/n): "I....try..."

Natsumi: "Alright, I'm letting you go."

Natsumi then let (Y/n) go and now he was padding hoping not to drown. While he was doing so Natsumi was paying close attention to his body.

Natsumi: '(Y/n) is so cute when he tried to swim. I'll be honest I was surprise that he ask me to teach him how to swim. With that body of his you would have thought he would already know how to. Wait...how long we been here? Oh we been He for ain't too bad, but it about time get out. "Ok (Y/n) I think it time-"

Natsumi then notice that (Y/n) was not where he was and instead bubbles was popping up where he was. Natsumi then look down to see the poor boy drowning.

Natsumi: "(Y/N)!!!"

Timeskips brought to you by Chibi Natsumi giving (Y/n) CPR

~~~~~~~♫.:.♚.:.♫~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s POV

After my fail attempts to swim like a normal human being and Natsumi saving me from drowning to death we both was in the locker room changing.

Natsumi: "Again, I'm so sorry. I should've have paid more attention."

(Y/n): "And Again, it fine. (Y/n) is alright."

Natsumi have been apologizing nonstop after he rescue my dumbass.

Natsumi: "No it not alright, if I haven't been thinking about your body than none of this would have happen."

(Y/n): "....W-Wait....you was thinking about...my body...?"

Natsumi: "I-Is it weird?"

(Y/n): "As long it was you then no, (Y/n) don't find it weird at all."

Natsumi: "You don't mind a guy was looking and thinking about your body?"

(Y/n): "If it was any other guy than yet. You? No. Plus like it matter it was a guy because I'm sure 99 percent of these campers are gay. The 1 percent is Yuri."

Natsumi: "That honestly true, but why me?"

(Y/n): "It because...I like you."

Natsumi: "H-Huh?!"

(Y/n): "You heard me, I like you. Everything about you make me love you even more. From your kind smile to your personality. You also been very supportive, helping me with anything I need. The more time I spend with you, the more I fall deeply in love with you."

Natsumi: "(Y/n)...."

(Y/n): "I'll be honest here, you was the first person who ever made me fall for someone. At first I tried to ignore my feeling but every time I come near you my heart felt like it was about to pop off right out of my chest. I wanted to tell you sooner, but you was hanging out with Keitaro and the other so much I figure you did like me the same way I did for you."

Natsumi: "....."

(Y/n): "But I couldn't held my emotions in for any longer. So I decided to confess when we alone and came here ready for your answer. So for asking all of the sudden, but would you go out with-"

Before I could finished my sentence, Natsumi pull me close to his face and kiss me on the lips. I was surprised at first but let him continue since they way he kiss make me feeling like I'm melting. After a few second Natsumi then stop to look at me.

Natsumi: "You have no idea how long I wanted to do that."

(Y/n): "From the random kiss just now, I can tell."

Natsumi: "And to the answer to your question. Yes, I would love to go out with you."

(Y/n): "Great now stay right there!"

I quickly open my locker and got the one thing I wanted to wear but need two people.

It was a rainbow shirt with black text saying "GAY PRIDE"

Natsumi: "Ummm What the shirt for?"

(Y/n): "Do you not know what month it is?"

Natsumi: "It June..."

(Y/n): "Correct! Which mean it Pride Month! Which mean I will show off our gay pride in a form of a shirt!"

Natsumi: "You said "our", do you have an extra shirt?"

(Y/n): "We're sharing it!"

Natsumi: ".....huh?"

Timeskip to Nighttime!

After my little weird love confessions, I forced Natsumi to where the big ass shirt with me and show off our pride and appearing everybody was doing the same. So at least Natsumi didn't died from embarrassment. Right now we was both in the same bed and was ready to crash.

Natsumi: "I can't believed you made you made me wear this all day."

(Y/n): "Well, got to do something and that the only thing I came up for this month."

Natsumi: "So what now?"

(Y/n): "Well this would be the time we fuck, but since the Author of this story have been having a shitting week, got piss on twice during the weekend and now in a terrible mood we'll just have to go to bed."

Natsumi: "...Who Author?"

(Y/n): "No one important. Anyways good night!" I then kiss him in the cheek.

Natsumi: "Goodnight." He then kiss my forehead.

Afterward we both fallen asleep not realizing the a pink hair woman was watching us the entire day.

~~~~~~~♫.:.♚.:.♫~~~~~~~

Author: This one was shitting to me and hopefully I'll do better in the next one.