•Friendly?•

Natsu's P.O.V

"NATSSUUUUUU!!!!"

"NATSSSSSUUUUU YOU'RE SO HANDSOME!" Well duh, did you just figure that out?
"LUCY OMG LUCY CAME"

"SHE'S SO GORGEOUS WOAHHH" Of course I am- wait Lucy? Who dares to take my spotlight. I turn around and see a blondie. She was wearing a velvet slit dress and her hair was in waves down to her back. I smirked. I'm sure she's gonna faint just by being on the same carpet as me. I mean every girl already has ;).
She looked at me and I winked at her with my charming smirk. She stared. See already in love with me.

"Eww please don't make me puke with that stupid smirk of yours." She whispers into my ear as she walks past me with a glare. STUPID!? Who does she think she is.

"OMG I THINK THEY'RE DATING"

"LUCY PLEASE MARRY ME!"

"LUCY YOU'RE SO GORGEOUS!!" Lucy this Lucy that blah blah blah. What happened to my name. I bit my lip and continued to walk into the mansion. Who is she that my name suddenly fades? I should probably check the internet more often.

"Hey Natsu, thanks for coming. Have you met Lucy yet? You know you guys would look really good together 😉 you know I could help" There she goes again. Mira being Mira. Just as I was about to argue, Laxus came and led her to go talk to the other guests.

"Natsu you alright?" I look to see Lisanna, my best friend from childhood.

"Yeah, just getting some food."

"You know Mira's never wrong about her ships. Maybe you should get to know Lucy." She giggles with a wink before walking away.

"Yeah right" I look around for ice princess but something catches my eye. More like someone. 'Lucy' or whatever her name was, was laughing and seemed like she enjoying herself with
.
.
.
.
.
Sting Eucliffe. Is she serious? She's disgusted of me but not that dimwit!? She has no taste in men, and that's a fact.

Lucy's P.O.V

"It's been so long Lucy! How the new movie you're working on?" Sting asks.

"Tiring. You wouldn't believe the amount of retakes we had to do on one kissing scene. And by the way Sting, it's only been a day since we last saw each other." I replied rolling my eyes and laughing. He laughed along. Shivers went down my spine. You know that feeling when you can just feel someone looking or staring at you. That's the feeling I'm getting. But sadly it doesn't seem like it's from any of the reporters.

"Anyway Yukino and I thought..." Sting started but as he was talking I turned around to find that pinky staring. I sent a glare towards him. He obviously noticed because he turned back to talking to Gray.

"So what do you think Lucy?"

"Huh? Uh yeah sounds great" I reply hoping he didn't notice I wasn't paying attention.

"Alright see ya there Lucy!" He waves and left. Wait what? Where?Who? What? I'm sure it nothing. I think... I sighed and walked over to the bar to get a wine. On my way back, someone bumps into me, making me spill my drink on that person and me. About to apologized, I looked up to be faced with onxy eyes. Pink. And pink hair. Ugh not him again.

"Watch it pinkie" I glared trying to wipe off the wine off my dress.

"Who you calling pinkie? And last I checked you were the one who wasn't paying attention."

"Whatever. Actually I've got two questions... ugh Natu was it?" I think that's his name.

Natsu's P.O.V

Natu? Really? Is she deaf or something. Didn't she hear all those fan girls screaming my name. Whatever.

"It's Nastu. And what would those questions be?" I say smirking. Did she finally realize how handsome I am and maybe want me to be her boyfriend ? Sorry sweetie but that's not happening.

"Why the hell is your hair pink? Are you even human."

"Sorry to disappoint you but- sorry what!? It's SALMON. Got it S A L M O N. Not pink."

"Geez I was just asking pinkie. Chill." Chill? Haha she's so funny.  She wants me to chill. Hahaha.

"And why do you keep staring? That's just creepy dude. Actually I don't really care enough to find out peace."  My eye started to twitch. How can anyone like HER!? Did the studios change their standards to be that low?

"Tch. Oh look I'm 'Lucy' and I love to act tough with my big ego." I mocked quietly. But I guess she heard because she stopped and turned around facing me direction once again.

Lucy's P.O.V

Big ego? Ha so funny. Who was the one that was being flirtatious?! You know I wasn't going to do anything troublesome or anything that would get on the news because of the reports, but you know what I think Natsu or whatever needs something to cool him down. I grabbed Levy's lemonade smilig devilishly.

"Lucy no. Don't ." Levy whispers to me and Gajeel stood there confused.

"So I'm the one who has an ego now huh?" I smirk walking towards Natsu. He kept his eye on the drink.

"Would you like some lemonade perhaps ?" I asked grinning. He smirked after that.

"So you did fall for me after all. Of course you did. Who would blame-" I cut him off by splashing him with the lemonade. I threw the cup at him to just for it to be a little more dramatic. I continued smirking. Everyone was shocked and half of them had their mouths wide open. And all you see is Natsu drenched in lemonade and endless camera flashes. As I was about to walk off Natsu spoke.

"What the hell!?" I turned my head and just continued grinning.

"Don't mess with me pinkie. I don't particularly care about having a filter for the camera." I laughed a little and was heading out.

"Sorry if I ruined anything Mira, Lisanna, Laxus." I smiled to them and headed for my limo. I had two security guards next to me, getting ready to block me from the paparazzi.

"It's fine Lucy. That idiot doesn't have manners at times. Thanks for coming." Mira says calmly. I looked back one more time just to see his priceless face. I let out a little laugh seeing Erza yelling at him and having Jellal holding her back. Then off I went.