•Who Are You•

Natsu's P.O.V

"Lucy! Hey it's been a while." Everyone turns around to be facing a man with short black hair . Who is this guy. Actually more importantly how does he know my Luce.

"Y-you're back?" I looked at Lucy and I couldn't tell what her emotion was. This guy smells funny too. He looked so mysterious too.  Before I spoke out, the guy started talking.

"Yeah, 2 years later haha. You look great by the way." Yes we all know she looks great. Thanks for pointing out the obvious genius.

"S-so why are you here?" Lucy asked him. Am I just supposed to sit and listen to their conversation while the whole CREW is here smh.

"Why don't we... ya know talk in private?" Hell no. I stood up getting ready to talk, when suddenly Lucy simply nodded and went with him. What the...

Lucy's P.O.V

Why is he back. Of all the times he could've come back he decided to come back 2 years later.

"What did you want to talk about?" I asked him as we stopped near the bathrooms. Weird I know.

"It's just been so long I thought maybe we could catch up a bit. It looks like you've achieved you dream."  He smiled at me.

"Even tho you didn't think I'd make it big doesn't mean I had the same thought Zeref." Ladies and gentlemen I introduce you to my ex boyfriend Zeref. Funny thing now that I think about it, he has never told me his last name. On second thought I don't need to anyways.

"I never said that you wouldn't become a big star. I simply told you that if it's not working out then it's probably time to move to a different dream." You see at first whenever I auditioned to get even small roles on tv shows and movies, I was always never good enough. Especially with my boyfriend at that time not supporting me, it was pretty difficult.

"Well I'm sure you can see I've become one of the top stars around the acting and modeling industries." I say ready to leave.

"Wait that's not all I wanted to talk to you about." I raised my eyebrow for him to continue. "We had a good relationship back then, what do you say about getting back together." Oh my Mavis I tried to keep in my laughter. Key word tried. I snickered at what he had just said and smirked.

"I don't think you're on the internet much, or else you would've seen me and my boyfriend Natsu Dragneel practically everywhere." Instead of sadness or shocked, he had more of a 'wait who did you say' look.

"Did you just say you're dating Nastu Dragneel" I smiled innocently and nodded.

"I can't believe this. You're dating him? But how."

"What do you mean how?" At this point I was just confused.

"Nothing. Nothing. I think I kept you long enough. How about introducing me to your friends." I don't know if this is a good idea but I don't want to seem rude so I just nodded and headed back.

Natsu's P.O.V

She sure is taking her damn time. You know how hard it is to come up with conversations with more than 3 people. The real concern is what the hell are they doing. Finally, she comes out with that strange guy and he JOINS US!?

"Hey Lucy what took you so long. Poor Natsu is impatient." The co-director said as she winked. I ignored the comment and grabbed Lucy's hand so she could sit next to me.

"You surely took your time with your 'talk'" I whispered to her.

"Awe is pinkie jealous~" she teased. Tch.

"As if. It clear I'm more good looking and handsome." I replied with confidence. She just giggled and didn't even bother to answer what I was hinting at earlier.

"So what's you talk about for so long huh?" She just shrugged and kept telling me they were just catching up on how things were.

"So why'd you have to talk in private then?" Yes I sound jealous but trust me The Natsu Dragneel never gets jealous.

"I don't know he's the one that asked besides nothing happened so chill down pinkie." Pinkie? She's seriously still going on with that!?

Lucy's P.O.V

"So Lucy are you going to introduce us to your friend or what?" The director asked with a small smile. I looked up at Zeref to see if he wanted me to or if he wanted to introduce himself.

"Well I'm Zeref. Zeref Dragneel."