•Rumors?•

Lucy's P.O.V
As I relaxed in the limousine I catch a glimpse of pinkie near the door way, gritting his teeth. The look on his face was too much that I ended up giggling to myself as we drove off.

"Stop by the corner store please." I told my driver. He nodded looking at me through the mirror and headed for the corner store. You see I need another stack of ramen. When you're too lazy too cook, ramen always the best option. I grabbed a pack of the 2X extra spicy ramen, payed and was on my way home.

Natsu's P.O.V

.....

JUST WAIT TILL I SEE HER STUPID FACE ONE MORE TIME. She really threw lemonade at me. Me! Natsu Dragneel. The great and most handsome Natsu. She is not human. Just you wait Lucy. I'm going to wipe that grin off your face.

"NATSU DRAGNEEL!" *shiver* n-no please not Erza. Shaking, I slightly face the demonic Ezra. Thankfully Jellal was there to hold her back. Still shaking, I look out the door, towards Lucy's limo. Not listening to what Ezra was saying, I grit my teeth and glared toward it. Big mistake.

"Oh so we've gotten so tough now have we." Huh? I turn to the furious Erza. Taking off her heels and earring. And some how taking out a sword. Wait A SWORD?!!! Who the hell brings a sword to a party?! Running for my dear life, I begged people to help me, but none is brave enough to stand in the way of the great demonic Erza. Man the reporters are gone too meaning anything could happen to me at this point.

"NOOO ERZA PLEASE IM SORRRY STOP CHASING ME WITH THAT SWORD"

Lucy's P.O.V

Ahh finally home. I take off my shoes and make myself some ramen and some coffee, headed upstairs to my room. I opened the TV to immediately be greeted with some news. About me. And pinkie. Oops.

"As we can see here Lucy Heartfilia throws a glass of lemonade it seems, at Natsu Dragneel. Can you believe it ladies and gentlemen!" They announced and I just laughed. They timed the picture perfectly too.

"I saw it! I saw Lucy Heartfilia kiss him on his check on the red carpet!" Yup everyone saw what I did- pffft I'm sorry what? Well there goes my coffee and my insanity for the night.

"Kiss him? Ha when? Where? What?!" Great I was talking to myself. Then a picture shows up on TV. It was when I whispered to him. And the angle of the picture made it look like I kissed his cheek. Ewww gross.

*Ring Ring Ring*
From Levy

"Hey Levy what's up?" I answered.

"YOU KISSED NATSU AND DIDN'T TELL ME. LUCY WHYYYYYY"

"Mira?"

"LUCY- hey I'm not done talking to her- Mira give me my phone back!" So Mira and Levy are fighting over a phone ok makes perfect sense.

"Hey Lu-Chan, sorry about that. But really you kissed Natsu?"

"Ewww hell no I just whispered to him to back off. Ugh what the heck. Anyway I gotta go Levy I still have to get ready for tomorrow's scene."

"Alright bye Lu-Chan good luck- Nalu must happen" I hear Mira in the background before Levy hangs up. Nalu?

"LUCY!!! You home?" I walked out of my room and look downstairs.

"Well duh where else would I be Sting" I giggled as I walked down the stairs.

"I don't know maybe with Dragneel" He wiggles his eyebrows. I just scoffed.

"Please don't bring him up. I've seen and heard enough about him." He just chuckled and picked up the script on the table.

"Alright so which scene are you doing again?" No, Sting isn't in the movie, but you know I need someone to help me practice my lines with so why not with my best friend.

"It's starts on page 24 line 13" I said sitting down.

"Ok here we go. Woah so you're gonna be kicking some ass in this movie huh" he says as he flipped through all of the pages.

"Yup but tomorrow is the romantic scene. We had to replace 2 lead actors already because one fainted as soon as I touched him and the other was too scared to touch me" I face palmed.

"So who's the new lead actor that's going to face the scary Lucy Heartfilia?" He joked.

"I don't know yet, all I know is he's coming tomorrow and apparently he's supposed to be the best one." I shrugged and sat down. I was able to memorized my lines for the scene but I couldn't act them out with Sting. I promise if you see his acting you will die of laughter. Even his cat can act better than him.

"Wow how lucky am I to get a peek at what the movie is going to be about before it's even released" Sting chuckled as he put down the script and headed to the room he usually sleeps in whenever he stays over.

Natsu's P.O.V

As I go home I scroll through my Instagram. Literally all I see is.

'Omg look at Lucy she's so gorgeous"

'Lucy Heartfilia you're a goddess.' Ugh goddess my ass. Then one particular post caught my eye and every post after that.

"Lucy Heartfilia and Natsu Dragneel Dating?.... Natsu Dragneel and Lucy Heartfilia kissed last night? .... LUCY HEARTFILIA AND NATSU DRAGNEEL HAVE A DAUGHTER?!" I read out loud. Dating? Kissed? DAUGHTER?! Are you serious. I literally just met this snobby blondie. Me disgusting huh.

*** Tomorrow Morning***
*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*
*BOOM*

Well time to get another alar-. I rushed to the bathroom and puked. Aww my head. Noooo way. I can't be. I'm a boy. I-I can't be pregnant. I haven't even had it yet.

*Ring* *Ring*

"Hello?"

"ICE PRINCESS I think I'm pregnant!" I whined. Silence. Did he die.

"Beep" I look at my phone to see he hang up on me. Really?! Ugh. What time is it anyway. 8:45 am ! Shoot I'm gonna be late. I ran through my closet just grabbing whatever I found and got into my car.

****************************************
Preview for the Next Chapter:

"Hey Lucy, our lead will be here in 5 minutes don't worry." The director says while I was getting make up done.

"Director no offense but how is he the best if he can't even make it here on time?"

"Oh actually he's here." No way....