•Treat•

Lucy's P.O.V

So one party and two funeral. If you hadn't already guessed the other funeral is for me once I got my Talent Agency. Ha that's great. Erza and Jellal are throwing an engagement party the day after tomorrow. As for the funeral, that's to be determined for my dear friend Sting.

The next day

Wow... I really slept until 2:40 in the afternoon. That's a new record...

*Ding Dong*

I wonder whose here so early..ish.

"Levy-Chan!" It was Levy. She came to tell me everything that happened. When I see that I mean everything. As I finished washing my face and brushing my teeth, I sat down with Levy in the couch.

"So... what happened?" I nudged her and let me tell you, a bright red Levy is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. She started telling me how they had dinner and all of a sudden it started raining really bad so they headed to their house. The fact that I didn't even notice it rained is really sad.

"So all of that and nothing else happened?" I questioned. She said the furthered they went was a peck on the lips. My dear innocent bestie. I wish I could say the same for me.

"Anyways did you hear the news about Erza and Jellal? Ezra's dream is finally coming true!!!" Levy exclaimed and we both squealed in excitement. You may not know this but Erza has always dreamt of the day she would get married and become a wife. Specifically to a certain blue haired CEO of Fernandez Corp. Me and Levy continues gossiping and watching some.

"Hey Levy what time is it?" I asked while I was brushing my hair.

"It's almost 8:40 pm"

"WHAT!? OMG IM GONNA BE LATE!" I quickly changed into black ripped jeans and a white crop with a black ripped jean jacket. I quickly brushed out my hair till it was silky smooth and headed out. As I arrived at Fairy Tail Highschool, which where we were the beginning of the scene was, I got to be greeted with a bit of windy weather and Pinkie looking at his watch.

"Ha never thought you'd be later than me."  It was Natsu grinning next to the director who was already sitting in his chair.

"Lucy unless you wanna stay up all night on this I suggest you hurry and go to your dressing room." Without another word I headed to the dressing room to get changed into the school uniform and have my makeup done.

"Why didn't you tell me you were going already?" I glared at Natsu once I got of the reading room.

"If you'd check your phone you would've seen the 7 messages and two missed calls I left you." He says as he gave me a quick peck on my cheek. I quickly checked my phone... and he was right. My phone was unknowingly on silent.

"Get into places everyone! Ready 3 2 1 ACTION!"

4 1/2 hours later

"Alright everyone did great on this movie!" The director exclaimed as everyone cheered.

"My treat tonight at Sting-bee Resturant!" I turned around to see Natsu. And yes Sting owns a restaurant. As for the name hehe I'm the one who bribed him into having Sting-bee.

We all arrived at Stings restaurant and apparently there were only like 4 couples in the restaurant. Obviously half the crew including popsicle stick and Juvia denied the offer. Y'all just crazy it's almost 2 in the morning.

Natsu's P.O.V

Awe man I didn't get any alone time with Luce today. Anyways as the crew all sat down at one table, we all ordered food and drinks.

"You making a nice amount of money today thanks to muah." I say to blondie over here.

"Why thank you good sir." He laughed and headed back into the kitchen to get our order.

The drinks came first and the our food came one by one. The drinks were mainly alcohol such as beer, whine, and some whiskey.

"Cheers to our hard work and completion!" The director says as he puts up his glass.

"Cheers!"

"Oh no you don't." Yes that is me taking the precious glass of wine from my dear girlfriend who can't handle her liquor. We wouldn't want her up on the other guys here now do we.

"Lucy! Hey it's been a while." Who the...