•Shopping•

Question: Whose your favorite character in Fairy Tail?
_______________________
Natsu's P.O.V

My girl. Haha did not know it feels great to say that. Anyways, we all arrived at the mall in one large limousine. Everyone got out and headed to the entrance.

"So where we going first?" Popsicle stick asked while Ahm striping his shirt off. Yup nothing wrong with stripping in the middle of the mall.

"Gray-sama darling, your shirt." Juvia obviously seem to enjoy the view. Before I knew it they both separated from us to go dress shopping I think. Eventually we all ended up separating. Leaving me with Sting, Yukino, and Lucy.

"Let's get ice cream!!" Lucy says with sparkles in her eyes.

"Yes vanilla strawberry ice cream with fudge drizzled and with a strawberry on top." Sting says as they high fived each other. Me and Yukino just blankly stared at them.

"What?" They asked in an unison.

"Nothing nothing let's just get some ice cream." I say while walking alongside Lucy. Lucy literally almost ran to get in line for ice cream. I heard a couple whistles. You see at first I thought it was for Yukino or someone else but they were on the other side of the food court getting pizza. With instinct I held her hand and looked at her.

"W-what's wrong Natsu?"

"Nothing just letting people know to back off." I said winking. Ah I'm just too sexy.

Lucy's P.O.V

I slowly nodded a bit confused tho. We got my ice cream while Yukino and Sting brought Pizza as we sat down at a table. Yush here's the greatest moment! I took a spoon full of my sundae and finally tasted the delicious ice cream. I could cry.

"Where's the tabasco sauce?!" Natsu grumbled. Who puts Tabasco sauce on pizza...

3 hours later

We arrived home and slowly everyone started going off to their own houses. Except for my dear pink idiotic friend over here. I had only 12 bags of clothes and shoes this time. I tried on some of clothes and shoes and showed Natsu a second time. Haha not going to lie, I look amazing in all of them ;).

"Jeez shopping for 3 damn hours." Natsu whined as he wrapped his arms around me. I giggled and faced him.

"Admit it you secretly enjoyed it. You got the most clothes." I laugh as I sit down on the couch in my comfy pjs. He stayed silent with a pout and sat down next to me.

"Whatever you say Luce. You know we're going to be shooting the last scene of our movie tomorrow in the evening right." I had totally forgotten. With all stuff that's been going on, could you blame me? I slouched down and scrolled through the TV looking for something to watch.

"Natsu shouldn't you be getting home, it's 11pm" I showed him my phone. Instead of replying he took my phone away.

"Hehe why, are scared I might see something if I stay over. Don't worry Luce I've already seen everything." ...I'm gonna kill this guy. I blushed in embarrassment and Lucy kicked him out of the couch.

"Unless you want another one headed your way..." I pointed towards the door with my face still bright red. He just giggled and grabbed his keys and headed to the door. I being generous walked him there.

"Night Luce." He gives me a kiss on the forehead and gets into his car. Closing and locking my door, I went back to sit on the couch and started using my phone.

22 new messages

22? Who could those belong to?

Mira: so let's talk about those Nalu babies

Unknown: Love Rival!

Levy: Lu-Chan!!!!! You won't believe who's house I'm in!!!

Levy: Lu-Chan answer me I'm nervous!!!! Fwi I'm with Gajeel !!!

Whaaaattt, I thought she'd already been there more than once.

Levy: Oh my Mavis I think we're going to do it...

Erza: Lucy I'm engaged...

Engaged!!! Omg I can't believe it !!! Jellal finally asked her!!

Sting Bee: how's my favorite little sister doing?

Sting Bee: good? Well anyways I need help

Sting bee: I think I dropped Yukino's ring in the sink...

Sting Bee: I'm gonna tell her it's in your house. Ok?

Sting Bee: Now then let's pray for my life.

Sting Bee: Luuuuuccccccccyyyyyyyyy

Sting Bee: AAnnnnnsssswwwweeeerrr me

Pinkie: Are you from Tennessee because you're the only Ten I see.

Omg what is Sting doing to his life, better yet what does Natsu think he's doing right now. The other 6 belonged to my manager and some random people who got my number. My friends are just so... there isn't even words to describe them at this point.

___________________________

I apologize for not updating any sooner >< but here's this chapter.