•The Replacement•

Lucy's P.O.V
"Lucy wake up"
"Lucy"
"Lucy wake up"
"It's 8:30"
"Lucy!! If you don't wake up I'm gonna bring some ice water..... fine" Stupid Sting. Stupid scene. Is it really worth it. Do you think they'll take me off the movie? Ughhh and I've already been late twice. I woke up just in time too. Sting actually brought a glass of ice water.

"I'm leaving!" I yell to Sting who is so obsessed with the stupid game of his. I got into my car and drove off to work. Of course I have to stop by to get some coffee first.

*** At the Scene***
I arrived just in time to get my make up done and have on my outfit for the scene. So now all I need is my hair, which I already have my hairstylist getting to work.

"Hey it's almost time, why isn't he here yet?"

"Hey Lucy, our lead will be here in 5 minutes don't worry." The director says while I was getting a make up check and making sure everything looked perfect.

"Director no offense but how is he the best if he can't even make it here on time?" I say looking through the mirror sighing. Professional my ass.

"Oh actually he's here." Finally. I turned around to see who this so called "professional and great actor". No way! It can't be...

Of all people. it was Pinkie!?

Natsu's P.O.V

Oh look at that I'm only 2 minutes late. Eh it's not bad. Hey at least I showed up. As I was taking off my vest to change into the characters clothes, I saw a flash of blonde turning. Lucy. It was her. WAIT. SHES THE LEAD ACTRESS FOR THIS MOVIE. Oh no. No no no no. That means.... that means... that means I HAVE TO KISS HER.

"Here's the uniform Natsu." Yes, it's a stupid romantic high school drama. Actually now that I think about it. If I kiss Lucy, she will definitely fall head of heels for me. And sooner or later she's going to beg me to be her boyfriend. You'll see Heartfilia. I glance over at her direction to see what she was doing. She was putting her shoes on. Don't take it the wrong way or anything. I don't like her, but she looks fine in that uniform and with her long hair in waves. Ahm what the hell am I thinking. I need my coffee.

Lucy's P.O.V

As I put my shoes on I continuously get that feeling that someone's watching me. Maybe it's just the people on set so I just shrugged it off. I look in the mirror one more time to make sure I looked good and let me tell you, I looked way better than just fine. I picked up my script and scanned through it as the director got us into place. I gave my script to Virgo and we started. In this movie we use our actual names so it's a little easier.

"And Action!" The director yelled. While I was being recorded at every angle, I was walking toward the school looking all innocent of course.

"Who is she?"

"I think she's new"

"I heard she moved from Sabertooth High School"

"Do you think she's single."

*Ding* *Ding*

The school bell rang as I got into the office.

"Excuse me, where do I get my schedule?" I asked one of the students that was sitting down in the office. I put a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"T-There" He pointed towards a hall next to the office.

"I'm here for my schedule. I'm Lucy Heartfilia " I smiled sweetly. Then the white haired beauty gave me my schedule. I smiled and walked off trying to find my first period. Then suddenly I bumped into someone causing me to fall back. Just before I fell backwards completely, a hand wrapped around my waist. Pink hair wow.

"S-sorry about that." The way he looked at me was weird.

"The names Natsu. Natsu Dragneel. And what about you beautiful." I rose my brows but didn't say anything besides my name.

"Lucy Heartfilia." I said and I was blushing.

"Are you new? Cause I'm sure I would know a pretty face like yours." He lifts up my chin and starts coming closer. And closer.

"CUT! Lucy you need look more shocked, not disgusted!" How can I not look disgusted when that's exactly how I feel.

"Greatest actress huh haha" He whispered and then chuckled.

"Tch. Sorry about that" I apologized.

"Alright let's start from where Lucy is about to bump into Natsu! Take two!" Then we got to the part where he was coming closer to me. Come on Lucy do t for the scene and for you career!! I mentally encouraged my self.

He closed his eyes. Boom. He kissed me. He smirked as he started to move away from my face.

"Slap!" This of course is my favorite part of the scene, but of course I can't actually slap him so that sad.

"Please don't do that again." Then I continued on walking to my class.

"I won't forget this!" Wow familiar much? Back to the scene.

Natsu's P.O.V

Great actress hmm. What kind of "Great Actress" can't do a simple kissing scene. In fact she should be grateful she got to kiss me. Twice at that. These precious lips don't need to be wasted on such people.

*******After the scene********

After dressing out and heading to my car, I was looking for my little fluffy dog- or was it a cat, Happy.

"Aye" I heard near a silver car across from mine. Then I see a girl with long blonde hair wearing jeans with Happy.

"Happy get over" I calmly say. Once she stood up and turned around, it was Lucy. What did she probably want another kiss? Hehe wouldn't blame her.

"Aye sir!" Yes he talks, don't question it.

"He's your cat?" She asked still looking at me. Hmm weird she seems more cool with me now than before. Actually she hasn't insulted me yet which is weird. Is she planning on running over me with her car? Well I got a car too Lucy.

"Yeah"

Lucy's P.O.V

"Yeah" see when he's not all cocky Pinkie, he's not bad to talk to.

"So how was my kiss. Amazing huh" he smirked. Never mind. I take back everything I just said. I'm tired so I'm not even going to bother with his nonsense. I just scoffed and got into my car.

Natsu's P.O.V

D-Did she just ignore me?!

*******************************
Hope you guys are enjoying it so far and sorry if I misspelled anything 😊.