•The kiss•

Natsu's P.O.V

Lucy was doing all she can to stop and calm Sting down before he went and beat popsicle stick's ass. I just sat there staring at them. I have no clue on what I'm supposed to do or say. Considering the amount of flashing that started to appear outside, either they knew about Lucy and Gray or, they know I'm here. I don't know about you but I'm sure it's the second option. I mean seriously who could resist this gorgeous face.

"Miss Lucy, Miss Lucy" Tch I guess they didn't see me. I glared over at Lucy, but to only be greeted with a glare that was almost as scary as Erza's.

"Miss Lucy is that The Natsu Dragneel in your home!? And Sting Eucliffe? Are you perhaps having an affair or a threesome?" Wait how do these nosy paparazzi also not know that they were living together. All three of us looked at each other and started cracking up. After a bit, we just looked at each other with disgusted. Threesome? Shaking my head. Lucy went outside and surprisingly seemed like she knew what she was doing. I didn't hear most of what she said, but whatever she did worked. The paparazzi seemed satisfied with her answer and soon left.

"What'd you tell them Luce?" Sting looked confused but had a smug face.

"He loooovvvvveeeessss you~" Both of us glared at him but he just chuckled and headed upstairs, leaving just me and Lucy. Together. Alone.

"I just told them how you are so handsome and how I chose to date you and that we have a baby girl on the way."

"WHAT?!" I mean I get it I'm very handsome and irresistible but dating her? Since when. And a baby how...

"Pervert, look at you nose bleeding to this. I was kidding I just told them a bit about my relation with Sting and how you just came to visit him." I nodded at her answer and felt my blood. I went over to the bathroom to clean up and came back out to only be met with someone bumping into me. Of course this cause us to fall with that person to be in top. I looked to see long blonde hair and to be met with her gorgeous brown orbs. It was Lucy. We were only an inch away from each other's faces.

"S-sorry..." she barely whispered. Not moving we just stared. The next thing I knew, I was moving closer to her face. Her breathing started to steady out and then ... I did it. I actually did it. What am I doing!? Surprisingly she ended up kissing me back. All I've gotta say is thank you popsicle stick. Without that messed up stunt you did with Juvia, I wouldn't have gotten here.

"Hey Lucy have you seen my controll- never mind I'm gonna go find the bleach" we quickly broke the kiss and separated from each other. Sting was halfway down the stairs getting ready to go right back up. I turned to see Lucy looking down at the floor with a shade of red as bright as Erza's hair, visible on her face. I chuckled a little and rubbed my head. I'm not even sure if this is wrong anymore. I mean sure my friend dated her and all but that jackass cheated...the real question is if she's over him or not.

Not gonna lie tho, I may or may not have been waiting for a while to actually kiss her without being directed by the director.

Lucy's P.O.V

My breathing started to slow down and before I knew it I was barely breathing. What am I doing!? It hasn't even been that long since me and Gray ended things. And now what am I doing. I was too embarrassed to face Sting.

"So..." Natsu tried to break the awkward silence. I quickly covered my face with my hands and turned around. Oh my Mavis could things possibly get worse?

"Oooo they liiikkkkeeeee each otheeeerrrr" Stupid blue cat.

"H-Happy shut it, shouldn't you be out chasing Carla or something?" He tried to sound confident but I could hear him stutter the first part.

"I should um.. get going now.." I just nodded and stood up. I was finally starting to calm down. I walked him to the door and we were facing each other. From his actions I'm guessing we were about to hug but Sting came downstairs so Natsu just waved goodbye and left.

"So you and Natsu hit it off I see. Sadly I couldn't find the bleach though."

"Oh please Sting I've walked into this house with girl clothes around the ground and your boxers on the couch. Do you know how many times I've switched out the couch." I just facepalmed and made a puke face. I started cracking up as soon as his whole face went bright red.

"Exactly, all we did was k-kiss nothing more unlike someone."

"Shut up Lucy, nobody needs to know that."

"Didn't you finally decide to move out with Yukino?" I folded my arms and sat down on one of the chairs adjacent to the table in the living room.

"We have the house bought and everything all we need is already in the house. It's only a couple doors down from yours Lucy." Thank god it wasn't next door or else my neighborhood including myself would probably be able to hear weird noises from a specific house.

"Then how come you haven't left yet Sting bee"

"Because I love you so much how could I possibly leave you my poor little sister" He was pinching my cheeks. I think I know how Levy feels sometimes now. I smacked his and giggled.

"You could always visit or I could visit as well. Actually cross that thought you guys can come, yuck who knows what will happen in that indecent house."

"Lucy you saw those clothes only twice!"

"I'm more surprised about how she's not pregnant yet." He started to scratch his head and look the other way. Usually he does this when he's hiding something.

"Or not. So I'm guessing she's pregnant...?"

"Kinda..." I'm going to be an auntie!!! Not by blood but still!!

"YAY IS IT A GIRL? BOY?" I was jumping up and down like a little girl getting her first Barbie doll.

"We don't know yet since we barely found out." My eyes were sparkling and I couldn't wait to see how Sting would handle a baby. Seeing how he cant even take care of himself...I think I should be worried.