•Feelings•

Lucy's P.O.V

So Natsu surprisingly has stayed with me the whole day to comfort me an all. We were sitting in the couch just watching some movies on Netflix and me cuddled up in my blanket I brought. This is just weird tho. He's the last person I would ever imagine talking to, or even gazing. The only time we've actually "talked" is when we're doing our scene. You know cause we're supposed to be in "love". All of a sudden we hear a knock.

"I'll get it Luce" Luce? Really. I facepalmed and looked at the door to see what was happening. Natsu was gripping onto the doorknob hard. I got to up to see who was there and what they were talking about.

"What the hell are you doing here!?" Is that...Gray?

"The real question is why are you here" I could feel the tension increasing as I walk to Natsu's side. My eyes might still be a bit red but the puffiness had started to go away. Gray's focus turned to me, his face showed anger and confusion.

"What do you think you're doing with Natsu!? And why the hell is he in your house?" I stared at him blankly, is he really mad because Natsu came. Did he forget that he's the one that cheated literally a day ago.

"I don't think you understand Gray..." I don't know why but a small smirk rose to my lips as I glared at Gray. I put Natsu's arm around me, at first he was shocked but I guess he got the idea through his tiny brain and went along with what I was doing.

"I'm sure I made it clear to you that things are over. Thanks for visiting though, but I'd appreciate it if you don't ever show up in front of me again. You of all people should know what I'm capable of." My smirk just grew as I lifted grays chin, making him flinch and step back. Without a word he left. I sighed in relief and Natsu was their dumb founded. Honestly I am too. I don't know where that came from but it looks like the old Lucy is going back to her normal self. It felt great too.

"She loooooovvvvveeeeessss you." I turn around to see the blue cat with a weird face.

"Stupid cat." If he wasn't adorable I would've Lucy kicked him already. I turned to see Natsu still stunned with his mouth wide open.

"Close your mouth Pinkie, at this rate your cat will fit if it went in." He quickly shut it and shook his head while closing the door.

"It's just.... I mean... I knew you were miss bossy but didn't expect you to act like that towards Gray."

"Careful Natsu, we wouldn't want a repeat of history, now would we." I smirk grabbing my iced coffee that was placed on the table. He flinched and sweat dropped and used his cat as a shield!? What the hell.

"I'm grateful for you taking care of me and all, but you should really leave before anyone misunderstands anything." I sigh.

"Considering what you just did in front of Gray, it's kind of too late for that." .... That's right omg...my life is ruinnedddd. I sulked in the corner of my living room.

"Breathe Lucy, so what if they think you're dating? It's nothing to worry about..... BUT what about my image...buuttt he's not that bad... LUCYYY what are you thinking!?" My face went Red and the stupid cat and Natsu looked at me like I'm mental. I took a deep breathe and stood back up.

"You know Luce you're kinda cute when you're not acting like a crazy monster." C-cute? Monster?!.

"H-huh!?" He started coming closer and closer to me, till we were just inches away. My breathing slowed down and the heat from my face grew.

"W-What are you doing." I don't know why, but that just came out as a soft whisper. Too soft, I almost didn't even think I said it.

He's face coming closer and closer. I-is he going to kiss me!? Move Lucy move! What are you doing... oh no he's lips are too close. I could feel he's breathe slowing down, and me? I forgot how to even breathe. What's wrong with me!?

*Ding Don Ding Dong*

Saved by who ever just rang the door bell. I was finally able to breathe.

Natsu's P.O.V

I don't really know what took over me, but I just couldn't stop my self. If someone didn't ring the door bell, would I have kissed her? Nahhh I wouldn't h-haha. I moved further from her with a slight blush on my face and went to open the door. It was Sting.

"Natsu? Why are you here? Ohhhhhh I see what going on, did I interrupt anything?" He started wiggling his eyebrows and started cracking up. Lucy walked in front of sting and hit him in the head.

"No way Sting, actually I could ask the same thing about you and Yukino....." Now it was her turn to tease him. Am I the only one confused right now?

"I mean seeing how you haven't stayed here for a while.... or did you finally decide to move out like a normal person?" She started laughing. Wait they live together? As in together in the same house, under the same roof!? Sure there's a lot of rooms in her mansion, but still. I just grunted and they both stopped and looked at me.

"Oh thank god, Sting they almost did sexual activity in front of my poor eyes." It was happy, he was holding on tightly to Sting as if his life depended on it.

"NO WE WEREN'T YOU STUPID CAT!" Me and Lucy yelled in unison.

"Someone's in denial. But seriously Natsu why are you here? Besides the fact that you couldn't get enough of her face. And Lucy is Gray fine with him being here?" He chuckled pinching her cheeks.

"Tch that jack ass decided to cheat and I just so happened to be her ride and her puke bucket." I say as I glared at her.

"HE WHAT!? Where is he right now!?" He let go of Lucy and was about to start a fight before Lucy stopped him.

"It's ok Sting just forget it." She said looking down. Okay? Pfft I mean sure I may have almost cheated, but I didn't!, but still why would he cheat on her of all people?

"I'm going to try not to yell, but how COULD THAT STRIPPER CHEAT ON YOU!?" Never seen him this angry. I eyed both of them. If Sting wasn't with Yukino, I would've already thought that they were dating or something. Tch.

*********************************

I'm a bit late, but Merry Christmas everyone!🎄