•Trip•

2 Weeks Later

Lucy's P.O.V

It's been 2 weeks since the whole Dragneel incident and Zeref and me are on good terms. He doesn't bother me about getting back together but instead tells me stuff I should do with Natsu. Just incase you were wondering some of those suggestions were sadly very dirty. Juvia had apologized to me for the stunt in the club and now pretty much we're all cool now.

"Luce how about we go away for the week? You me and our friends. I have this villa next to the beach." Natsu was sitting on my couch while playing the games that Sting decided not to take.

"Yeah that's sounds fun. When?" I smile and sit next to him.

"In 3 hours. Hehe see I kind of already planned it out so the rest are packing." Natsu says with a smirk visible on his face.

"Well we should start packing too." I say about to get up. Natsu pauses the game and pins me down onto the couch. This obvious caught me by surprise making me gasp a little and blush.

"The only thing I need to take with me is you." He whispers in my ear. Blushing madly I push him off and tie my hair up.

"Natsu stop messing around and start packing." He just chuckled and gave me a kiss on the cheek before heading home.

I quickly go upstairs and pick out an outfit to wear. I just chose a simple white sundress and white earring to match.

It took me about an hour and a half to pack and make sure I have everything for the week so the only left is for them to arrive. We're all supposed to meet up at my place and head there together since Natsu and Gray are the only ones that know where it is.

An hour and a half later

As soon as I heard the Car honk, I smile to myself as I put on my sunglasses and white heels on.

There were 5 cars all lined up in different colors. Apparently everyone decided to get their Lamborghini. The first one was Red, followed by sky blue, black, gold, dark blue. I obviously knew which one to get into so I headed towards the first car.

"Bunny girl why don't ya put the bunny ears too?!" I just laughed and glared at Gajeel once he rolled down the window and finished saying that. I open the door and get into the passenger side and see my salmon haired friend.

"Damn I don't know if going to the beach was a good idea. That'll mean I won't be the only one enjoying the view." I facepalmed.

"Natsu just drive will ya." He just grinned as he started to drive. I think I forgot how many times I've almost died in this car. This just brings those memories. The speed limit around here is 35.

You wanna know what speed my dear and loving boyfriend is going on. 60mph. And what's worse is that the rest are going just as fast.

Once we were close to the villa, it was a private area so there weren't any cars. You wanna know what my friends decide to do? They started to race. Why me. Just why.

"Natsu watch out!"