•Let's?•

Natsu's P.O.V

*Ring* *Ring*

"Natsu-San Lucy's hic drunk hic come get her at the Fairy Club!" It was Levy. She's drunk too but I'm pretty sure Tin head is there. Who says Lucy's my responsibility. It's not like she's important to me or anything tch.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm at the club. Don't go thinking I like her or anything... Searching for Lucy or even Levy, I walk around. Finally I found her but it seems Gajeel and Levy are busy making out and a certain blonde has her head down. A random guy sat next to her and wrapped his arms around her. Who does he think he is putting those dirty fingers on her!?

"Hey cutie, how about we grab a drink?" A brunette girl says as she was holding my hand. I gave her a death glare and pushed her out of the way. Not to hard to the point she fell tho. Crazy to think I would ever refuse any attention from a girl. What has this blondie done to me.

"Move it bud." The guy looked up at me and was about to talk back until he looked straight into my eyes. Like anyone smart would do, he ran away. I sighed and picked Lucy up, holding her like a precious princess.

"NALU IS CANNNNNOOOONNNN" I hear Lisanna and Mira yell as I walk out of the club and into my car. I placed Lucy in the passenger seat and put the seatbelt on her. I'm not sure why, but I took a moment to just look at her sleeping face. I'm not gonna lie...she's cute...

Arriving at her house, I tried to gently wake her up but she kept refusing. I tried to find her key, but one problem. Either she didn't bring a purse or she left it with someone else cause I didn't see it when I picked her up. I sighed and went to make sure if her door was locked and it was. No other choice I guess. I drove her over to my house. I gently picked her up and headed towards my house. It seemed like Wendy was asleep and so was Carla. I put Lucy down on my special Natsu Dragneel large Comfort couch and before I could go get a her a blanket, she woke up.

"N-Natsu? Hic" I blushed a little and bent down to meet her eyes.

"Yes-" Holy Mavis! She brought my face closer to her face and started to kiss me. Well what do you expect me to do. I had to do it.

"Lucy you're drunk I'm not going to take advantage of you." Yes like I said before I'm a gentleman thank you. Still though my poor heart.

"I'm not that drunk Natsu~" And with that she kisses me again. I'm sorry Lucy but you started it. A normal kiss ended up becoming into steamy make out session. Her dress was unzipped and my shirt was gone. Before we did anything else, I brought her upstairs into my room while kissing.

                                                       •Morning•

Lucy's P.O.V

Ah this headache is killing me! And why does my legs ache too? Gently rubbing my eyes, I open one at at a time. Wait a minute. This isn't my room... I look around and the room It had walls covered in flame designs and a painting of a dragon on the right side. With my heart beating I looked down to see I was in a man's shirt...and nothing else. Oh my Mavis did I do it with a random man... OH MY MAVIS WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW!? As I tried to get off the bed and sneak my way out, a strong  muscular arm wraps around me.

"Good morning Luce." I sadly but gratefully know this voice.

"N-Natsu!? It was you?" I'm sure I look like a messy tomato right now but that isn't the problem right now. He pulled me closer towards him and faces me to his direction.

"Don't get any wrong ideas. You got on me. I even asked you if you were sure. And then I'm sure you know what happened afterwords." Oh my Mavis, so I lost it to Natsu...

"I would never do tha-" vivid images started to pop up in my head. He was right...

"Lucy." He sat up and had a serious face. I sat up to and scooted a bit farther from his, not to the point where I fell off though.

"Y-yeah?"

"Let's date."