•Official...?•

Lucy's P.O.V

"W-what do you mean date?" I stuttered. Is he messing around with me? I pulled up the thin bed sheet to my body even tho it already had a shirt on.

"I'm saying be my girlfriend." Wow the cocky and all mighty Dragneel is asking me out... That somehow is surprising. Wait. He just asked me out... OMG what do I say???

"O-ok." I could feel the blood rush into my cheeks. He gave me a kiss on the cheek as he was grinning. I think I knew what will be the cause of my death.

"Good. Now you're mine Luce." Still blushing, I headed got out of the bed to take a shower. On second thought it will be best if I take it at my house. Natsu followed along to his door to send me off. He was just in his boxers until he put on some gym shorts and a shirt quickly.

"You know what, I'll just walk you there." As we were about to walk out you can hear and see many flashing outside his house. Quickly looking out the window, I knew what it was. Paparazzi. Oh my Mavis.

"Natsu look, there's so many paparazzis. How'd they know tho?" Natsu shook his head, telling me he didn't know either. Quickly opening the Tv, me and Natsu were the main topic. He quickly went to actually get dressed properly and came next to me as we watched.

"As you can see here, Natsu Dragneel is seen taking Lucy Heartfilia out of the club. And obviously he is carrying her. Now this other picture shows them going into Natsu's house. Has it finally happened-" Before the man finished, some lady took over the microphone with sparking eyes. Oh my Mavis.

"Is that Mira!" We shouted at the TV in sync.

"AHHHHH NALU BABIES ARE COMING GET READY!!!!" Our eyes were wide open in shock and I just sweat dropped. Mira...what are you doing. I turned the TV off and got changed out of Natsu's shirt and into my clothes from last night. I don't know how I'm gonna handle this one. Especially because it's true this time.

"Put these on." Natsu handed be shades and put one on himself as well. I took a deep breathe and Natsu opened the door. He grabbed onto my hand and tried to get us through the Paparazzi. Key word. Tried.

"Is it true you guys are dating officially now?"

"What happened between your two!?"

"NALU IS CANNON AAHHHHHAHAHAH!!" I'm not sure I need to explain who that voice belongs to. More questions were being asked and Natsu did the unthinkable.

"Yes we are together. Now move it." With that he got us through the crowd and into his car.

"Damn paparazzi." I said laughing a little and soon enough Natsu laughed as well. We headed over to my place to find someone intruding my house. Scratch that. Not someone, but some people. I face palmed and looked at them.

"Seriously guys? Who let you into my house? And secondly how is Mira here too?" I questioned as I closed the door behind me and Natsu. Next thing I know, Mira had a camera and was smiling so wide. Anyone could mistake her as a nosy paparazzi.

"Well you see Lucy your friends were really worried about you and with the whole breaking news going on, they needed to find out. I of course already know what happened, but decided to let them in and find out from you. How generous of me huh?" That was my ever so helpful and sweetest dear Sting-bee. Quickly tackling him on to the couch, I start to playfully punch him and pout.

"So pyro over here finally admitted his feelings huh." Gray says while fist bumping the other guys.

Natsu's P.O.V

"What'd you say ya Popsicle stick!?" Right before we were about to start brawling, we felt and intense glare towards us. No doubt about, it was the one and only Erza Terrifying Scarlet. We quickly froze in our spots, not daring to move. A couple minutes later, everyone sat down on the couches and Lucy and I started to sorta explain some things to them. 

"Alright now that we have that out of the way, our talent agencies are left to explain to. So anyway why don't we go shopping?" Lucy said with a warm smile. The boys were getting ready to object when a certain she-devil had an intimidating aura coming from her.

"A-Aye" The guys said while sweat dripping while the girls cheered and got ready in Lucy's room. Of course the boys stayed downstairs to wait for them.

"Natsu loooooovvvvveeeessssss Lussshhhheeee" Is that my cat?! I turned around to see Happy snickering next to the stairs. How'd he even get here? The guys started laughing while I started chasing my own cat. How embarrassing. The girls started walking down the stairs wearing new clothes in which I'm pretty sure are all Lucy's. I'm sure you can imagine how they're walking. You know how girl groups be when they walking down together in a movie. Yeah similar to that. Our jaw dropped.

"How do we look?" Erza says as she was the first one off the stairs. She was wearing a red off shoulder dress. Levy was wearing a blue spring dress, Mira was wearing ripped jeans with a white blouse and shades, Juvia was wearing a sky blue spaghetti strap dress with a slit that went up to her thighs, Yukino had a white off shoulder knee high dress. And finally, the one that had me blushing, Lucy. She was wearing jean shorts and a yellow off shoulder top. Her hair was wavy and she had white heels on with a matching white purse. She wore something simple but she was just so.....stunning. Focusing back to reality, all of us nodded and got into separate cars. Time for the to go shopping for 5 hours ;-; very tragic, but at least I'm with my girl.

______________________________________

800+ views ! Thank you for reading ^^ I hope you guys are enjoying, of course I'm open to hear any suggestions to the story. Comments or feedbacks would be great as well.  I'll try to update within a week! 😊