•Different?•

Lucy's P.O.V

Levy: Lu-chan!!!
Levy: YOU'RE DATING GRAY!!!?
Mira: LUCY HEARTFILIA
Mira: WHAT HAPPENED TO NALU!?
Mira: SINCE WHEN ARE YOU AND GRAY A THING!?!!?!?!?!!
Mira: nalu.....
Mira: Lucy....Natsu...b-but
Unknown: Love rival.....
Pink headed idiot: You and Gray together...?
Gray: so everyone knows now?

As I slowly opened my eyes, I started to read the messages. I looked around to see that I was in my room. I guess Sting carried me up here. While I read them, so many questions ran through my mind. How did they know? What the heck, this literally just happened a couple hours ago, so how do they already know? And Nastu really. What's nalu? You know what I'm just gonna reply when I'm actually fully awake and not half asleep. With that I put my phone down and went back to sleep.

***Morning***

"Ugh what a dream" I started giggling to my self as I checked my phone.

"Orrr I'm still having it.." I say reading the messages as I pinch myself. Nope. It's real. Sooo I'm really dating him....and everyone knows.... huh. While I reply to the messages I go down to make some breakfast and apparently Sting already left, according to his horrible handwriting on a piece of paper. I read the last part and apparently he's going to propose to her tonight and he wants me to help him out later. Guess I could take a day off...

*Ring* *Ring*

I clear my throat a bit before the director answered.

"Hey Lucy what's up? We'll be starting in about an hour in case you forgot." Here goes nothing.

"*cough* S-Sorry director Achoo, I don't t-think I can m-make it today *cough cough*" I crossed my fingers hoping he'd believe me and of course he did. Then I get a call from a particular idiot.

"Hello?"

"SICK MY ASS. Love sick doesn't count. Get your ass up. I actually woke up and got here early so you better make it blondie!" Stupid Natsu.

"I-I don't know w-what you're talking about... *cough cough* I gotta go byeee"

*Ding*

Gray: hey, good morning beautiful
Me: good morning Gray
Gray: you busy today?
Me: I'm going to help Sting out later with his proposal to Yukino
Gray: don't you have to finish up a scene today tho?
Me: I called in sick :P
Gray: if I didn't know about how you and Sting were I think I would've been jealous

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring*

"Hello?" I answered giggling at his message.

"So am I invited to come help as well."

"Duh" He chuckled at my response and we continued to talk about other things.

***In the Evening***

Sting, Rogue, me, Gray, Mira, and Lisanna has everything set up. Mira and Lisanna were in charge of the food and drinks, I placed the decorations, table, and helped Sting with his little proposal. Rogue was putting the flowers and the music with his poker face still plastered to his face, if you ask me it's kind of a weird choice of music, but hey I'm not judging. Gray was just helping out with anything else that was needed.

Finally, she came in. God Stings face was too hilarious, I almost burst out laughing. Never seen him this nervous in his life! I contained my laugh and proceeded everything as planned. Of course I had to yell at Gray a couple times to put his clothes back on tho.

After they finished eating and drinking a bit, Sting got up and knelt on one knee in front of Yukino with the small black box in his hands. Of course I started crying. He's finally growing up.

"Yukino we've spent years together even through the hard challenges we had to face through, but that didn't stop us. Will you marry me?" There was a box of roses that spelled out the words as well and she cried while she answered 'yes'. Must be nice. I turn to Gray and it seemed like he just sweat dropped. I giggled and walked over to him.

"Don't worry I'm not gonna push you on how you should be more like him." He sighed in relief and we enjoyed the nigh, even if that pink headed freak came in the middle of it.

**** 2 months later ****

We only have a couple more scenes to shoot and our show will be finished. Thank god. Pinkie and me are still the same. I don't know if it's just me, but lately things between me and Gray have... I don't know, been weird I guess. He's been a bit distant and acts like a different person. That's really starting hurt my heart.

Gray had "invited" me to come hangout with him and his friends at his house. Of course I said sure, and headed towards his house. He asked me to get them some drinks and because I didn't want to be "that" kind of girlfriend, I didn't protest. I don't know why but I'm starting to think he invited me here just to be his stupid maid. Does he not love me anymore...?

"We're going out to party later so get ready by 8:30 and don't be fucking late like you usually are." I'm usually on time tho... and he just cursed at me. I don't even know how I'm supposed to react to this. If he were someone else I would've already made him beg for forgiveness, but I can't to him...

"S-sure..." I silently walked out the door and headed home with tears in my eyes. What has gotten into him. Just 2 months ago he was sweet and caring and wasn't all up in my face or yelling at me. I didn't bring my car today since his house wasn't that far, it was a 15 minute walk. What even more disappointing is he didn't even offer to walk me, not even half way... On my way home, I see pinkie walking the opposite direction as me, in other words towards me. I quickly wiped my tears so he doesn't take advantage of this side of me. As we were about to pass each other, he steps in front of me. I just looked at him, making sure no tears were left.

"What do you want pinkie."

"How many times do I have to tell you, it's salmon. Anyway you coming to the club with me, Gray and the others... Wait are you...crying?" He came a bit closer to my face. I blushed out of embarrassment and walked around him.

"You're just seeing things." I simply stated, steadying my voice, and with that I went home to change. Hopefully, going there will clear up my mind.

************************

I rushed a bit so there may be spelling errors ><.
************************