•Yes•

Lucy's P.O.V

"Natsu watch out!" Ladies and gentleman that right there is my dear and caring boyfriend pretty close to crashing with Gray. And you want to know why? Because these two idiots want to race.

Somehow everyone safely arrived at the villa. As me and Natsu went to the trunk to grab our luggage, I was giggling a little. Naturally girls would have more luggage right? Well in this case Natsu has 5 different bags while I have literally 3.

"What?"

"Nothing Natsu. I'm just happy to know you've become one of my girl friends." I laughed as I got 2 of my bags and headed to the villa.

"What do you mean by girl friends!? I'm very manly excuse me." He says catching up to me with his luggage. I just shook my head and brought my last bag in.

As everyone unpacked and had their own rooms, we all sat down on the couches.

"Lulu!.." And I was somehow being squished by none other than Sting.

"Ahm Sting, yeah remember the personal space we talk about on a daily basis? How about we don't go into that today." I laugh a little before pushing him off.

"So Sting I hear you never got your own place and was stuck to bunny girl like glue until Yukino came along." Laxus teases Sting.

"Well that stung huh." I say holding in my laughter. Everyone else was just laughing at Sting's reaction.

"I have my reasons thank you." Sting says trying to defend himself.

"Oh and what would that reason be. Please do tell." Erza grins.

"That is not any of your businesses." Sting pouts while holding onto Yukino. He is such a baby.

"Actually the real reason is because Sting is scared to-" I immediately was cut of by Sting covering my mouth.

"Don't tell me he's afraid of living on his own?" Natsu chuckles while holding onto me. Since my mouth was still covered I nodded and by now I was crying from all this laughing.

"You a wuss." Jellal simply says with a smirk.

"Comes from the guy who is actually the female in his relationship." This time Sting smirked.

"Alright alright let's all calm down now." Gray says grinning at what was being said.

"Why don't we go to dinner tonight?" Jellal suggests while looking around at us.

"Yeah why not." We all say. Right now was 7pm and we agreed to meet up at 8:30 since for some reason everyone has plans until that time.

8:20

I was in my room with Levy as we were both getting dressed. I wore a pink strapless dress with a slit in my right leg making them seem longer.  Levy wore a light blue 2 piece. The top was a spaghetti strap crop top with a matching mini skirt. Not gonna lie we were gorgeous.

"Lu-Chan I'm finished with my hair. Let me do yours!" She says in excimer. I simply smiled at her excitement and nodded as I sat down. She grabbed the curling iron and started to curl my hair.

As I took out my phone, the very first thing I see is a picture of our group leaving my house. And another towards the villa. Paparazzi these days. Never going to miss the chance to capture anything about us at this point.

"All done." I stood up from the chair and looked in the mirror. I had a touch of make up on and with my hair curled, I was amazed. I thanked Levy while we both went down the stairs to get our shoes.

Levy wore light blue heels while I wore my light pink heels with tiny roses on them. I grabbed Natsu's keys and headed to his car. Apparently he left with Gray and Juvia and told me to come with his car instead. Levy sat in the passenger seat.

"Omg Lucy it's 8:50 let's go let's go."

"Relax Lev, I doubt the food is even ready yet." I say while shrugging a bit. Beauty takes time.

Arrived

As we walk into the restaurant, it was particularly cleared out. Only our group was inside the restaurant.

"Say Levy didn't you guys say this was the best restaurant around here?"

"Yeah why?"

"Then why's so empty?" Me and Levy sat down at our big table. Everyone was here except for Natsu.

"Guys what happened to Natsu? Wasn't he with you Gray?" I ask while looking at Gray who was on my left side.

"Yeah he said he was talking to the chef or something." Everyone was smiling which was nice but weird. Especially sting. As I was getting ready to start arguing with him, musicians appeared and started to play.

Then Natsu appeared. He was dressed up just like us. His hair perfectly messy and with his suit on, he look sexy. One by one, everyone was getting up to slow dance. First it was Erza and Jellal, then Gray and Juvia, Gajeel and Levy, Sting and Yukino, Laxus and Mira. Finally, Natsu walked over to me and handed out his hand to me. With a slight blush I gladly accepted it.

We were all slow dancing until the music stopped. Everyone had now turned towards me and Natsu. I was confused as to why they were paying attention to us until I felt Natsu hands removed from me. I looked at him in confusion which quickly turned into shock.

He was kneeling on one knee and took out a small velvet box.

"Lucy Heartfilia, I know we didn't have a great start but after getting to know you and getting the chance to make a movie with you and hanging out  has really brought me to love you like I've never done before. I wasn't sure we would ever get a long at first but now I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So Lucy Heartfilia, what do you say on becoming Lucy Dragneel?" I started to tear up and nodded.

"I would love to." I say as he put the ring on my finger and stood up. He gave me a quick kiss before smiling like a kid who received candy.

Shortly after all of our celebrating, it was already on the internet about our engagement. They even came up a name for our group. It was named "The Celebrity Royals".

"Tch Celebrity Royals huh."

___________________________

Thank you for reading Celebrity Royals, this is the finale. I hope you guys enjoyed reading this story ^^