•Dragneel?•

Natsu's P.O.V

Did he just say what I think he said.

"Did you just say Dragneel? As in related to Natsu Dragneel?!" Lucy half shouted.

"Yup, half brother to be exact." He responded. What in the world. Since when do I have a brother? And how do I not know this?! I look over to see Lucy and she is way more shocked than I am.

"DAMMMMNNN now that's something that's doesn't happen everyday now huh Lucy?" Sting chuckled while he was at the counter.

Lucy's P.O.V

I can't believe what I'm hearing right now. My current boyfriend is the half brother of my ex boyfriend.... how fantastic is that. I was too shocked to move. How did I end up dating 2 guys from the same family!? Oh my gosh.

"Lucy you ok?" I felt a hand on my shoulder. It wasn't Natsu's but instead Zeref's. Natsu sent a small glare towards his way and looked down at me.

"Uhmmm it was great working with you guys but I think we should be heading home now." The director said looking at the rest of the cast. They nodded and waved goodbye to us. I'm pretty sure they were uncomfortable but the situation. Sting went to lock the doors since it was closing time anyways and came to sit with us. He sat next to Natsu.

"Long time no see Zeref." Sting says with a little amusement but with a little anger as well.

"So let me get this straight. I have a half brother I don't know about and you two already know him? How exactly?" Natsu says looking at me and Sting.

"Well Lucy was my girlfriend 2 years ago." Zeref gave a devilish smirk. Natsu's eyes widened.

"And since Sting still didn't want to move out at that time, he particularly knows him and our relationship." I say putting my hand onto Natsu's.

"I don't get this at all.." Natsu says.

" Well when you were around 7 and I was 9 your dad and my mom got married remember. You don't remember me because I only showed up for the vows and I lived with my aunt. 4 years later and our parents split and I went abroad with my mom. Once I moved back to Magnolia when I was 16 Lucy and Sting were the few people I had first met.We got close with each other and ended up dating for 7 months." Zeref started.

"Yeah it was toxic and you know it. I had no motivation to actually continue pursuing my dream as an actress because my boyfriend didn't even have faith in me. And then he decided to just vanish after those 7 months." I continued.

"I had no choice. I got an opportunity of a life time to become huge and have my own company running. Come on Lucy that was in the past. Now we're both in good places. You're a top model and actress and I'm a successful buisness man. So what do you say, truce?" Zeref says with a smile and holds out his hand. What am I supposed to do? After all that do I really want to? But then again if I don't that might affect Natsu. I mean they are related for crying out loud. I sigh as I shake his hand.

"This is so whack! Lucy got both brothers!" This idiot. I mentally facepalmed myself and glared at Sting.

"So in other words my so called half brother is also my girlfriends ex boyfriend. Is that even legal." I smiled a little at his reaction and leaned on him.

"Yes Natsu. I think you guys should catch up I guess since this is your first time actually meeting each other." I say and give Natsu a peck on the cheek before getting up. All of left the restaurant and went out separate ways.

"So Lucy which one was better in bed?" Sting asked me with a smug on his face. I raised my brow before smacking him on the head.

"I mean...I lost it to Natsu so..." I say a bit quite and blushed at the thought of it.

"No wayyyyyy"

"Sting hush. You just go to Yukino and be a good whatever you are." I say rushing into my house and locking the door. I looked at the time and it was aired 5 in the morning. I am so glad I have nothing scheduled till 6 in the afternoon. Quickly changing into my pjs I went to bed and with a single snap the house light were all turned off and I was off to sleep.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Apologies for the late update >< school stared already so I didn't have much time to upload and come up with some ideas. Feel free to tell me some ideas for the story. Hope you enjoyed the chapter tho! ~