1: The Plan

I awoke in the middle of the night and looked around my dark room. The room I have known for a majority of my life. The room in which I will only be in for a few more days.

I have a plan, you see. I'm going to escape. I hate the life I live. The life I'm forced to live because I was born into a royal family, the Pentdragon family to be exact.

I shake the thoughts out of my head and look over to the clock. It was pretty late so I decided to just go to sleep.

~Time Skip~

I hear a loud pounding on my door and loud yelling from the opposing side of it. "Princess (Y/N). It's to wake up. Breakfast is ready."

I sighed as I got up hesitantly. I slowly walked to my closet, and I pulled out my favorite dress. It was solid black an went down to my knees. I slipped on my black flats and brushed my hair and teeth.

Once I finished, I sighed as I left my room. I walked to our dining area where I found my strange older brother,  Aurther.

"Hey," Aurther greeted giving me a closed eye smile.

I stayed silent and took a seat. I placed a napkin flat on my lap and placed my hands on top of the napkin remembering to "act like a princess." I absolutely hated this.

I don't want to be a princess. To have to always wear dresses. I always have to act ladylike. I can't do anything hardly. This is how I was raised. I hated it all though. I really just wanted to be able to wear shorts and a t-shirt, or something like that, and run around like the children in the village. (I guess that's what you'd call it)

It doesn't help that I'm lonely most of the time either. Aurther is always going out to do things without me. I don't really know what he does, but he always comes back hurt. I've always thought it was just him fighting other kings and their armies or something of that sort. 

I shake the thoughts out of my head as I noticed that there was a plate of food infront of my face. I sighed and started eating.