Chapter 8: 10 Years Later

~Time Skip 10 Years~

     Me, Gowther, and the armor suit sat beside a fire. Gowther read the same book. The same book for ten years. In the same cave that we used for shelter for ten years. But don't get me wrong. Even though nothing had changed in ten years for the three of us I was still happy.

     I loved Gowther and the armor suit. They were like my family now.

     "Gowther bored," the metal armor suit, which I called Gowther 2.0, said.

     Gowther closed his book and looked up at us. "Well what do you want me to do? I suppose we could find a near book shop and purchase a new book."

     "Lets play a game," I suggested.

     "Sure," Gowther replied as he stood up and placed his book on the ground. The three of us ran outside and started to chase each other. We didn't really know what we were playing but it was fun. Its been years since I've done anything like this considering the fact I haven't had any human interactions in a while.

     Then Gowther stopped dead in his tracks causing me to run into him. Did you hear something (Y/N)?"

     "No," I said a little uncertain. Then four holy knights came out of the weeds. Gowther 2.0 seemed scared. He only is scared infront of foreign animals and people.

     Gowther stood looking quite unamused and I stood comatose. I have met these holy knights before. They were incredibly strong is I'm being honest. I don't really know if I can fight them or not. Its been a long time since I've been able to train to fight to my power level is probably extremely low.

     Gowther must have noticed this.  "Run (Y/N)," he told me calmly.

     I took his advice and ran as quick as possible. But since I'm clumsy I fell and knocked myself unconscious.