Chapter 5: Elizabeth

I opened my eyes expecting to see my usual bed room, but I remembered that me and Elizabeth ran away.

     "Good morning, Elizabeth," I said as a yawned. I looked over to where Elizabeth fell asleep. Where is she? "E-Elizabeth? Elizabeth?!?" No answer.

     Maybe she just went outside I say to myself and smile. I have to try to stay positive. Then, I decided to wait for her return.

     I didn't really know the time because I didn't have any way to, but I knew it was late. The sun was setting. I sighed and started to build a fire. Once I was finished I sat beside the fire.

     "Where are you Elizabeth?" I asked myself as I closed my eyes. I tried to get some rest, but I couldn't. I decided to go for a walk and clear my head.

     It was dark and the silence bothered me. It was always quite at night when I lived with Arthur, but never this quite.

     I began walking. I want to find Elizabeth. I have to find her. She wouldn't just forget about me.. or at least that's what I thought.

     I walked until I came across an unfamiliar town. It was dark and dead silent. Every light in every single house was off.

     I kept walking along a dirt path until my legs could not carry me anymore. That's when I say a building. Yes it was like the rest but it had the front the door open and the lights were on.

     I ran quickly to it and saw that it was a building. There was about three people asleep in some couches. I decided to join them for the time being considering the fact I could barely walk and was a long was from the cave Elizabeth and I had slept in the other night.

     I closed my eyes and fell asleep with thoughts of Elizabeth going through my mind.