Chapter 6: Flashback

(Ok so this chapter is about when Elizabeth left (Y/N) from Elizabeth's point of view)

                                                                     ~Elizabeth's POV~

     (Y/N) had just fell asleep. Time to put my plan in action. I looked at her for a second. Some of her (H/L) (H/C) hair fell infront of her face.

     I left the cave hesitantly. I had nothing because I left my supplies for (Y/N). But I o have hope, hope for her to live a good life.

     A life where she can go back home and live safely with Arthur.  I can only hope.

     Then, I find myself in the town from earlier. I mindlessly walk around not really knowing where to go anymore.

     "Hey are you lost?" a sort of familiar voice asked from behind me.

      I turned and saw the boy from the other day. The boy with golden eyes and blonde hair. I didn't know his name but that was ok I guess. "Well kinda."

     "Follow me," he said as he turned around. "Oh by the way what's your name?"

     "E-Elizabeth," I told him. "What's yours?"

      "Meliodas," he said walking away. I quickly followed him.

     Yes... I was following a boy that I've just met without a clue of where we are going. But.... for some reason I trust him...