Chapter 13: Boar Hat?

We quickly left the place we just were bein sure not to get spotted. We ran for what felt like hours, but it was actually only about fifteen minutes. That's when I saw something. It was a giant, green pig... with a house on it's back? TF?

We all slowly approached it and the walk towards it gave me time to think. I thought thing like 'what the hell is that thing, why is it there, and such'.

When we finally reached the green pig, which Meliodas told me it was called the "Boar Hat", we all walked inside. It was a whole lot bigger on the inside than it actually looked. Inside it had tables, chairs, a bar, and a stair case. There was also a few more things though.

We all sat down at the bar and talked. Diane stayed outside of course. As we talked Ban, King, and Meliodas drunk ale. They are going to be soo drunk.

They drunk for about an hour straight and not stopping. Now they are wasted asf. Meliodas was asleep on the bar stool to my right and Elizabeth was on the other side of me. I wanted to talk to her, but she made me feel hurt and betrayed.

"Y/N," Elizabeth said braking the silence. "Is it really you?"

"Yeah. I guess so," I said slightly smiling.

"I'm so sorry!" she said practically yelling. "I wanted you to go back to Arthur, and for you to live the best life you can."

"It's fine. Honestly Ii would have done the same thing if I was in your place."