Chapter15:Confession?

Later that day Ban woke up. All he really did was lay around and bitch about a hang over though.

We didn't really have my customers to visit the Boar Hat today. The ones we did have got Meliodas's shitty food and ale dumped all over their heads. Truthfully i think they only stayed and didn't beat the hell outta Elizabeth is because they want in her pants.. or well skirt.

Now were all just kinda sitting around being lazy. King is floating on Cheistifol. Ban is still hungover. Diane is asleep outside. Elizabeth and Gowther is reading,and me an Meliodas was sitting in silence.

"Hey (Y/N)," he said catching my attention. I turn to face him and see that he's looking down at the floor. His hair is covering his eyes and his cheeks are slightly red.

"Y-Yeah?"

"I need to talk to you later," he said not bothering to look up at me.

"Ok," I said.

And then we were interrupted by someone screaming. "Noooooooo!"

Meliodas looked up and died of laughter. Ban was holding an empty bottle which I assumed had Ale in it. He was drunk... again.

~Le Time Skip Because Im lazy AF~

Later that night i was slaying in my bed when i remembered what Meliodas said. "I need to talk to you later."

Well it was later, so i decided to go to Meliodas's room.

I lightly knocked on the door. Soon he opened the door and started at me. "Hey."

"Hey."

"You said you wanted to talk," I told him.

"Yeah. Come in," he said.

I did as he said and we both sat on his bed. He looked down to his lap and once again his face turned red.

"You ok?" I asked.

"Y-Yeah. It's just.... (Y/N) what i needed to tell you is that.... I-I love you."