Chapter 9: Chained up

I reluctantly opened my eyes. My head felt dizzy, and my vision was blurred. Once everything cleared, I saw where I was. I was in some sort of cell.

     I stood up and walked forwards before my body came in contact with the cold stone floor. This caused my arm to start bleeding. Could the day get any better?

     I stood up again. This time slowly because I didn't want to fall again. I scanned the room with my eyes looking for anything I could use to escape. But of course I found nothing.

     "Why? Why am I hear? What do you want from me?" I said getting louder with every sentence until I was yelling. Tears started streaming down my face as realization hit me.

     This is it. Everything is over. All of this was for nothing. I've ran away from home, slept in a cave for shelter, kept my self introverted and isolated for ten years. Now I have two options. 1. Escape and hope for the best or 2. Get help prisoner. If option 2 happens then I'd say I will either be taken back to Arthur or I will be forced to join the holy knights.

     The holy knights know me more than they should. They know I'm half demon and they know why I'm the sin of Grief. They also know how powerful I am so that isn't really good.

     I sit against the was and drifted off into my thoughts.

     "I could easily escape, but where would I go. What happened to Gowther and the armor suit. What if they're dead? And besides even if they are alive, I have no clue where I am," I said to myself. Then I heard something outside the cell door. Fighting?

     I pulled my hands forwards and the chains broke off. That was easy. I walked over to the locked door and pushed it. This caused it to fly across the hallway and hit the wall.

     I was out of the cell.