Chapter 16: Ban=Fangirl

"Y-Yeah. It's just.... (Y/N) what i needed to tell you is that.... I-I love you."

"M-Meliodas," i studder as my face turns red.

"I-Im sorry," he says as he gets up to leave.

With out thinking i grab his wrist pulling him back down. "Meliodas... I-I love you too."

He looked up at me and smiled brightly. "Really?" I nodded.

Then he did something I thought he would never do.

He kissed me.

MELIODAS
THE
DRAGON
SIN
OF
WRATH
JUST
FUCKING
KISSED
ME!!

(Oooohh reader-chan fangirling)

We finally pull apart and stare into each others eyes. We both have a very red face.

He closes his eyes and smiles at me.

"Oh. My. Freaking. God!" Ban screams as he comes in and starts babbling.

Meliodas yells at him for about thirty minutes straight.

Once Ban leave, Meliodas sits next to me. "Wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure," I reply.

After the movie was over I had fallen asleep on Meliodas's shoulder.

Meliodas POV

Once the movie was over i looked down at (Y/N) who was fast asleep. I gently picked her up bridal style and carried her for my bed where i layer her down on the white sheets.

As soon as i lay her on the bed, I climb in with her. Instantly she wraps her arms around me. I wrap mine around her waist. Soon we both fall asleep.