Chapter 11: Elizabeth?

Once I landed on the grass I heard talking. "I swear we always have to save Ban? This is such a drag."

     "If you say drag one more time I'll be dragging your dead boy into the woods," another voice said angrily as if the other is always on his nerves.

     I chuckled as I quickly ran off. Then realization hit me. They sounded so familiar. I turned and looked at them.

     One had golden blond hair and golden eyes. He was very short. I couldn't say such cause I'm shorter than him.

     The other was about my height and he was wearing blue and yellow. He had red hair and looked like a child. He was also laying on a floating pillow.

     The I saw someone else. Someone I  didn't expect to see. Elizabeth.

     Elizabeth was with the two I  never expected her to be with. Meliodas, the dragon sin of wrath and Harlequin, the sloth sin. Why s Elizabeth with the seven deadly sins.

     I watched them as they walked into the building I had just left. I hesitantly followed them. I hope I don't get caught by a holy knight again. 

     They end up going to the same room I was just held captive in. There was a man who I presume is Ban. Its been hundreds of years since I've seen any of them. Damn they changed a lot.

     I watched as the four talked and then Elizabeth turned around. Her eyes met mine. NOT GOOD!!! "(Y/N)," she said softly.

     I started to run as fast as mu legs could carry without knowing where I was going.