Chapter 10: Escape Again

I looked around and saw no body. Am I going crazy? Either way I need to go.

     I walked down the halls slowly looking for an exit. Then I saw a boy with short white hair. I swear I know him.

     Ii decide to ignore it because for all I know he could be someone else and not who I think he is. I quickly run the other way.

     "What the hell is going on? First, I get kidnapped. Then, I wake up is a cell in an unfamiliar place. Now, I need to find Gowther again," I said to myself. "Or just find anyone."

     Then I heard loud foot steps. They were coming closer. Shit. They must have heard me running. I then came to a dead end but it must have been my lucky day. I say a bright ray of sun light. Therefore it must be a window.

     Seeing the ray of sunshine made me think of my past life. When I first met Elizabeth. When I had to sneak out every night to go to our meeting spot and see her in private. I really miss her. What if she's dead? What if I did something to make her mad and now she hates me, and that's why she left? What if she told Arthur and he got Holy Knights to search for me? I sigh getting the thoughts out of my head.  I have more things to focus on.

      I climbed up the wall grabbing a hold of the bricks that were sticking out. It was really fun actually. It made me think I was hiking. Once I pulled myself to the top I opened the window.

     It only took me a minute to get out luckily. I jumped down onto the warm grass. FREEDOM!