Chapter 7: New Friend

I opened my eyes and realized that I was still in the unfamiliar building. I stood up and quickly left.

     The sun was just now starting to come up and there was no clouds in the sky. The air was cold and the grass was covered with dew still.

     I walked around looking at my feet. I don't necessary know where I'm going, and I don't really care.

    "Where are you Elizabeth?" I asked myself some how hoping Elizabeth or someone would answer. Then, I walked into someone. "S-Sorry," I apologized and stepped back.

    "No worries," he responded staring at me briefly. "Hey have I seen you before?"

     "I don't think so..My name is (Y/N)," I told him.

     "Wait... (Y/N)?" he just stared at me for a second. "Wanna see something cool?"

      "Sure?" I said not knowing what to say really.

     He lead me through the town and into the woods. We walked for hours through many towns and a few different woods.

     (DAMN THIS BISH GONNA RAPE AND KILL (Y/N) sorry reader-chan. The end is near)

     We finally arrived to this large opening in another woods. It was very far away from where I was before and now the sun was setting. I was tired and the boy seemed perfectly fine.

     "So um what did you want t show me?" I asked.

      "This," he said. Then, he completely changed. Now he had pink hair and goldenish colored eyes.

     "Gowther?" I asked looking at him. "Gowther the Goat Sin of Lust?"

     "Correct, (Y/N)," he said smiling at me.

     Then, a big purple armor suit appeared. It was Gowther's armor. I was gonna ask how but decided against it.

     Now the Goat Sin of Lust and Wold Sin of Grief must find the other six sins.