Chapter 12: Reunited

I quickly ran outside into the fresh evening air, but was only met with something blocking my path. You guessed it! Me being the dumbass I am, I ran directly into it. I looked up and seen a giant face hovering about me. It was a girl. She had big purples and brown pigtails.

     "Oh... Hey Diane," I said loudly as I backed away.

     "Hey!" she exclaimed as she sat down on the grass infront of me. "It's been forever since I last saw you."

     "Yeah. Ten years ago. Last time I saw you, you wasn't a giant."

     "Oh yeah. I forgot Merlin gave me these pills to keep me in a smaller body," she told me as she pulled a small bottle out of her pockets.

     "Ohhh. That's cool," I  replied smiling.

     "Yeah I guess so. So why are you here?"

     "Long story actually," I told her as I heard more footsteps. I turned around and saw four people approaching us.

     "Hey (Y/N)," a certain blonde haired boy said as he approached.

     "Hey captain," I replied.

     Then, my vision turned to another girl. A very familiar one. Elizabeth. Her eyes met mine and we stared at one another in deep thought. She looked hurt and I probably looked pissed of. Well I was pretty pissed off at her. Who leaves their best friend alone in the woods for ten years and doesn't even bother to look for them, or to tell them that you're leaving? Like what kind of friend does that?

     "(Y/N)?" Elizabeth celled quietly.

     "Hey (Y/N). Long time no see," someone else said scaring the hell out of me. It was Harlequin. He was on top of cheistfol and he was floating. 

     "Damn Harlequin. You lost weight!" I said as I poked his stomach and laughed.

     Everyone burst out in laughter. Harlequin even laughed, but he was also very flustered.

     "Hey guys. The holy knights will be coming soon. "Meliodas told us ll. "Let's go."

      He quickly left, and we all followed him.