Prologue

On a land far away, chaos was running. The air was boiling with the anger of a battlefield. Fourteen man were fighting against an invisible force. Around them, injured soldiers were laying on the ground.
Suddenly, the force spoke:
"Even with your armies combine, I still managed to fight you. Surrender now, or you will be destroyed."
One of the men, a tall man with black hair ,green eyes and a handsome face, said:
"You will not ever stop us, Amon. You will never rule over Cradle."
"Nor us" said another man, taller than the other one, its violet eyes glimmering with determination.
"Then perish" spoke the voice again.
A red light of magic shone in the dark night, swallowing the fourteen men. When the light disappeared, so were the men. The ones that were present at the scene were shoked that they have seen the most powerful people in Cradle gone forever.

21 th century,California,(Y/N) POV

I was driving home from college.You see I want to become a well known confectioner,but in order to do that I have to go to college...I moved from my parents house when I started college in California.I love video games and I even have a youtube channel where I play different games.My favorite game is Ikemen revolution,I love the story and the characters personalities!Somethimes I wish they were real....As I was thinking about that the weather outside becomed more violent.'Geez no one will like to stay outside in this weather that's for sure'

Lil timeskip

When I got home I maked myself some (favorite hot drink) and sat down on the couch and opened Ikemen revolution.As I was collecting my dayly reward a message popped up:"Do you enjoy the game?" it says,I imediattly say "Yes" and another message popped up:"Would you like  it to become reality?" and  two options "YES" or "NO".I thinked about it a little and decided:Why not?and pressed " YES".Then the game continued normally and nothing changed.

Timeskip :))

After some time I got bored and got up to go to the kitchen to get 'a little' snack.But right before I finished eating (F/F) i heard a loud THUMP coming from the living room...My heart beat stopped .'Is there a burglar?' I thought. I  grabbed a knife from the counter and slowly walked my way to the  the living room,and that's when I see .......