Chapter 6

and with that, I left the classroom.
Let's continue!
Your POV
I was so pissed of 'If Edgar and Zero are here no doubt the rest of the boys are in the school. How did they even enter?! Then again our principal let's almost anyone who can make a cake in this school.' I got my history books and headed to the next class. Luckily I didn't bump on any of my bullies on the way there. I sat down at my desk and waited for the hour to begin. Like the last hour, the teacher announced two new students and hey hey hey surprise! They were Harr and Blanc. Ooh, how I wanted to lecture them about how they can't come here. 'What if someone recognizes them? What if they show their magic powers on accident?!' I was thinking about it the entire lesson not paying much attention at the teacher...that...was until "Miss (L/N) can you tell me what are you spacing out for?" "Uh..Oh..." 'Shit! What am I gonna do!!' Just then the bell rang signaling the end of the class 'Thank God it's over'. I thought walking out of the classroom, not even bothering to speak with the boys. I was about to go to the next class when.."Hey (Y/N)!" my best friend (best friend name) catches up with me. You see, last week she/he was sick and couldn't come to school. She/He was my only friend in this school. "Oh, hi (F/N). How do you feel?" "Better thanks for asking! Are you heading to Mr. Odayaka's class too?" "Yea, you too?" "Yup, Let's walk together I have so many things to tell you!!" "Alright..." I followed (F/N) to the class while listening to her blabbering about how her parents were comparing her to her sister. I continued to space out of the conversation every now and then. I was thinking about why the boys would want to come to school. They had everything they needed at home....but....maybe they got bored, I know how Edgar can be sometimes. "Earth to (Y/N)! Are you their buddy?"   I looked at (F/N) who was waving her/his arm in my face to catch my attention. Apparently, we got to the class and sat down. "Sorry (F/N) I was spacing out" "That's not something you do on an everyday basis...Are you ok?" "Yea...just a little bit stressed" and with that, the class started. Luka and Sirius presented themselves and sat down at the front of the class (because there wasn't any seat available around you). "Alright class, today we will work on a project. You will have to get it done at home as homework. You need a group with four people, in the project you need to do a country-themed sweet. You can create any sweet you like as long as you represent one country with it. Now choose your partners" (F/N) grabbed my hand immediately and I saw Luka and Sirius coming on our direction (despite the fact that every female on the classroom wanted to work with them) "Do you want to do the project with us?" asked Sirius politely. 'ohohoho you didn't....' I was about to reject them when (F/N) cut me off " Of course you can!" I mentally face-palmed myself and glared at (F/N). She/He looked at me with an innocent face and started coming with ideas for the project. I couldn't stay mad at Luka, seeing him smile and offer me some tips on how to combine aromas. We decided to work on a sweet that represented England. At the end of the class, half of our project was done. "See you around (Y/N)!" said (F/N) heading to her/his next class.'Oh god, Why me?'
-------------------------------------------------
(A/N): I hope you enjoyed this chapter! If you did,don't forget to leave a like!
Also, if you like this story, check out my other book: 'The Flame of our love!' It's about one of my OC's!