Chapter 14

This chapter takes place while you were at the concert.
Cradle, 3rd POV
The king was taking a carriage to the magic tower. The atmosphere was eerie and everything was quiet. He knew his job: he had to be transported into the Land of Reasons, find the fourteen boys, make them think they discovered a way back home and spy to find their plans. It was relatively easy. The carriage stopped and the king saw the leader of the tower in his robe. A chill runed down his spine when he saw his face but he kept his composure. The leader showed him the magic crystal he was holding and gave him a paper. After he took the paper the crystal glowed and made him disappear living the quietness of the night engulf everything.
California, Land of reasons
The king woke up in a house. It was quiet around. He got up and started to explore the house. He was on guard in case of anything.
He saw a door and opened it, on the other side of the door was a dorm. He started to look inside some drawers, finding nothing. He then moved to the wardrobe and opened it. He rummaged through the clothes and when he wanted to leave something shiny caught his eyes: he rummaged again and found a magic crystal in one of the cloaks. 'Bingo' he thought. He looked again and found a book. Inside it were notes and theories about a way to travel through time and universes. He put one paper inside the book and closed it putting it back. He then got out a magic crystal and vanished into the air.

The weak will fall while the stronger will rise...