Chapter 11

You yelled back and with that, you run to your room locking yourself in.
Let's continue
Narrator POV
You didn't come out of your room that evening not even for dinner. Sirius and Luka finished the project for Mr. Odayaka without saying a word. You felt bad for yelling at them, it was a new world for them and a new er after all. You woke up in the morning and prepared yourself for the day. When you see what the boys did in the living room you almost sobbed. They made a  party to apologize for what they did. They were hiding behind the couch, a bouquet of red flowers on the coffee table and an apologies letter next to it. You forgave them immediately. And after that, they continued to come to school with you. Your life was back to normal (well almost). Every day was a happy day filled with laughter and funny moments.

But nothing can be perfect, can it?

The days passed......

It was currently March and you were sitting at your window with a warm cup of tea in your hand. The weather outside was bad: it was raining again. You were thinking about what happen this months. You remembered how Seth and Jonah protected your from (B/N)

                           Flashback

You were walking to the cafeteria and (B/N) stopped you. She shoved you against a wall and wanted to punch you. Why she was this aggressive? Simple: Lancelot rejected her confession and she saw you talk to him and got mad. You prepared yourself for the punch but it never came. You opened your eyes to see Seth arm holding (B/N) wrist. Jonah was sending her an icy glare and then he started to comment about her attitude and how she was a disgrace to her family. She started crying and run away. After that, no one dared to mess with you

                       Flashback ends

Ah yes, now you were respected in school and everyone said sorry for what they did to you. You started to giggle when you remember how Fenrir found out your youtube career.

                            Flashback
Fenrir was sure you were talking to some ghost. You always told the boys to stay away from the attic while you do some 'work'. You never told them what kind of work and they always heard you speak with someone. Fenrir was too scared to check. At some point, Lancelot decided to see what were you doing in the attic and he saw you speaking to a box. He got freaked out and called the others to see that too. You were recording a horror game and were screaming because of the jumpscares. You checked the camera after one particularly scary jumpscare and saw the boys at the door looking terrified. You had to explain to them what were you doing and calm down Fenrir who was scared as fuck. In the end, they started to watch your videos on youtube as a new activity.

                         Flashback ends
Your tea started to become cold but you didn't seem to observe nor care about it. You laughed when you remembered the dance battle between the red and black army. They had no idea what modern dance is and you laughed your ass off seeing they're awkward dancing. You heard someone call to you and looked behind "We prepared dinner little lady." "Alright! Let's go!" and with that, the (H/C)  girl ran to the dining room leaving behind the cold tea.

Nothing good can last forever...