Valentine's day special!

This one-shot takes place in the modern universe
Your POV
Rays of sun broke through your window. You groggily moved from them attempting to shield your eyes. After a few more attempts, you gave up and got out of your comfortable bed. You weren't surprised your boyfriend wasn't in bed, after all, he always wakes up before you.
The smell of coffee and breakfast made your stomach protest. You prepared yourself for the day and then made your way downstairs. You noticed flower petals on your way down and tried to remember the occasion. Surely it had to be something important so why couldn't you remember? You entered the kitchen smiling at your boyfriend "Good morning Loki!" "Morning my beautiful kitten!" you giggled, then saw what was on a table: your favorite breakfast food complimented by a cup of coffee and a letter. You looked in Loki's direction and he said "It's Valentines Day (Y/N) and I wanted to surprise you! Be ready for a purrfect day! I already planned everything, that's the least I can do for all the happiness you brought me!" your eyes widened. So that was all about those flower petals on the staircase leading to the kitchen. You smiled at your boyfriend and thanked him, you were so happy to be able to spend this day with him!
3rd POV
For the rest of the day, Loki took you to your favorite places you liked to spend time together. He even made reservations to your favorite restaurant.
At the end of the day, you were disappointed that this day was so short. That was until Loki brought you in his lap and kissed you, a kiss that held a promise: that the two of you will be together forever, no matter the circumstances and that he would love you unconditionally till death.
You'll cherish this day for the rest of your life.
But the day didn't end for the two of you after the sun settled down. It was only the beginning of a passionate night full of love.
------------------------------------------------------
(A/N): Sorry this chapter took so long! I thought since Loki's route is going to be released I should make a one-shot for him!
Anyway, I wanted to ask all of you if you'd like me to make a book for one-shots. You can leave me ideas in the comments or in private!
Also, I just finished Assassination Classroom and I don't know which anime I should watch next, so, please tell me what should I watch next or what's your favorite anime in the comments!
Have a nice day!