*Special Christmas chapter-The mistletoe kiss*

(F/b)- favorite boy
-------------------------------
Everyone in the house was preparing for Christmas. Fenrir and Ray were setting the lights, Luka, Seth, and Sirius were cooking, Jonah, Edgar, Zero and Lancelot were decorating the Christmas tree and you and the rest of the boys were decorating your front lawn. After hours of working your house was stunning. You decided to reward everyone for their hard work and made cookies for everyone.

Little time skip, your POV
Everyone was enjoying themselves, eating cookies and laughing together. Then you remembered: you forgot to put a mistletoe! You had a crush on (f/b) for some time and really wanted to confess so you thought that it was a good idea to hang mistletoe. You got up from your seat and headed to a box. There you found what you were looking for: the mistletoe. The boys were looking at you curiously, stopping every conversation they had to watch you. You decided to hang the mistletoe above the door of your room. After hanging it, Loki asked: "(Y/N)? Why are you hanging mistletoe above the door of your room? Do you have nightmares?" , "Nightmares? Um no Loki...Actually here, in the Land of Reasons, the traditions are different from your world. If two people stay under the mistletoe at the same time they..." you were too embarrassed to continue, how could you tell them that they have to kiss? "They...?" said Edgar urging you to continue. You were beet red but decided at a final to tell them:" they...have to kiss" you continued while your face was burning. "If you wanted a kiss you could've just asked you know," said Jonah full of himself making you even more red( if that was possible). You said a quick goodnight and entered your room slamming the door shut after you. Your heart was beating so fast, while your cheeks were as red as a tomato. Little did you know that (f/b) thought about the mistletoe. He had feelings for you for a long time but he didn't have the guts to confess. The mistletoe was the perfect excuse to kiss you and then confess his feelings. After a long night while he thought about his plan of kissing you he got out of bed and practically ran at the door of your room. He wanted to knock on your door but the door opened before he reached it with his hand. There, in the doorway was you: your face beet red knowing exactly what was above your heads. He didn't say anything, instead, he slowly got closer and closer to your face. His heart was racing and his hands were sweaty. He continued to approach until your lips were millimeters apart, 'Just a little bit more' you thought while looking into his eyes. And then your lips finally touched in a soft kiss. You kissed back immediately, wrapping your arm around his neck. The kiss didn't last too long tho. He stooped kissing you and looked in your eyes then said: "I love you", you were so happy that he felt the same way and got in for another kiss.