Chapter 9

"Can you tell us more about her?" asked Loki with his miss-matched eyes full of curiosity.
(F/f)-favorite food
(F/c)- favorite color
Let's continue!
(F/N) POV
I looked over at the cat man and smirked, this can be fun. "Well she likes to listen (fav band/artist), she loves nature and animals. Her favorite food is (F/f). Her favorite color is (F/c). She loves to speak about her hobbies and her dreams..." The bell rang signaling the end of the lunch " Well good luck lovebirds!" I said teasingly " Wait a minute! We didn't say... " said Harr with the most visible blush on his face. "That you have a crush on her? Yea anyone can see that, now if you excuse me I have to go to my next class, I advise you to do the same" I said while walking to my next class.
Fenrir's POV
I got up from my seat and looked over my schedule: cooking experiments huh? " Hey Ray, what's your next class?" "Cooking experiments, yours?" "Huh, looks like we are in the same class, let's walk together" "Alright" And with that, we started to walk to the class. I opened the door and saw (Y/N) already in her seat. 'This day can't get any better!" I thought while taking a seat in front of (Y/N) while Ray took a seat right next to me. I saw her beautiful eyes look at me 'Damn...she looks so cute'. "Oh hi (Y/N)! I didn't know you have the same class with us" said Ray. She rolled her eyes right when the teacher entered the class. Of course, we had to go in front of the class and say our names. I saw how all the girls were looking at us with blushes on their faces but my attention was on (Y/N), she seemed uninterested. "Now now students, let's start our lesson. You'll have to pair up with two persons and try to make a dish with everyone's favorite taste. The point of this project is to learn how to make two different taste's blend together." I immediately got Ray's hand and (Y/N)'s. They got the idea and we started to work on the dish. I learned that (Y/N) preferred sweet thing more than salty ones and bitter ones, good to know, I'll try to remember this.
Your POV
It was easy to blend our tastes considering the fact I already know what they liked. We were the first group to finish and the teacher said we can take a break if we can be quiet. I was so happy we had a break but my happiness soon faded when I saw Fenrir and Ray looking at our plate with an evil grin. 'I swear if they do something stupid...' but I didn't have time to think of a punishment before Fenrir fucking exploded the plate. How he did that, I don't know but one thing was for sure: they were in trouble. The teacher's face was red of anger. "GODSPEED, BLACKWELL IN THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE NOW!" the teacher yelled. 'Great, now I have to spend the rest of the hours alone', but it didn't take long before a girl came in the class and said "(Y/N) (L/N) the principal wants to see you" I got up from my seat and looked over to the teacher for permission, she nodded and I walked outside following the girl to the principal's office. She opened the door for me and I took a peek inside. My face fell at that moment seeing who was inside.....