Chapter 5

Nothing out of the ordinary happened today and you were happy that you escaped only with a scratch from (B/N).
Let's continue!
Your Pov
I got up from my chair and made my way to the bed and slept the entire night like a log until I dreamed about (c/n). I remember how I first met her/him:
It was a rainy day and I was coming home from school. I was always bullied in school and I was always too scared to tell my parents about it. I heard a little 'meow' and followed the sound only to find a little-soaked kitty. I take the cat home and dried him/her up. I had good grades so my parents accepted the cat because of that. (C/N) lived with us a while. He/She had the bad habit to go outside in the middle of the night and this bad habit killed her. I found her on the street, DEAD. I was so shocked and started to cry. This memory was buried now into my mind.
I woke up in a sweat, crying my eyes out. I heard the door open and saw Oliver "(Y/N) are you ok? I heard screaming and I woke up..." "I'm *sob* s-sorry to wake you up *sob*, I'm ok" I heard him move towards me and hug me "Hey stop crying idiot, I hate to see you're facing like that" I hugged him back and started crying onto his shoulder. He tried to comfort me until I stopped crying and was too tired to move. Oliver places me back on my bed, put a blanket on me and kissed my forehead "Goodnight" and got out of the room without any sound. After that, I fell asleep again.
The next day
I did my usual routine and walked to school. I looked at my schedule and walked to Mr. Kina class. I got out my books and waited for the bell to rang. Other students started to come into the classroom. And Mr. Kina announced "Today we have two new students, please be good to them. Now you two, present yourself" my face fell when I saw Edgar and Zero enter the classroom. "Hello my name is Edgar Bright, I hope we get along together this year" I saw girls starting to blush while looking at them and I got disgusted "Just call me Zero...Nothing more" "Good, now you two go and find yourself a seat" I saw the girls starting to make signs so they will sit beside them but they walked straight at me and sat on either side of me quietly. I could feel the burning gaze of every girl in the classroom. 'Why did they had to do this?!" "Today we will learn about new ways of decorating cakes using primary colors so please take notes" The class passed by quickly without any incident and now I was collecting my stuff and preparing to go to next class " Oh btw don't think I  forgot about you two," I said to the two males who were preparing as well "Hhm? What do you mean (Y/N)? " asked Edgar with a bright smile " You know very well what I'm talking about Mr., we will speak about this at home" and with that, I left the classroom.