Chapter 13

California, Land of Reasons
Your POV
You and (F/N) were talking on the phone about the new concert of your favorite band/artist that was tonight. You were so excited! You planned on taking the boys with you, after all, it was their first concert!

Timeskip to the next day at breakfast!
You were smiling like an idiot while eating your breakfast. "Ok (Y/N), what happened? You are smiling at that bacon for more than 5 minutes" asked Sirius feeling the change in your mood "Well, I want to take you somewhere today, but I can't tell you where it's a surprise!" you beamed happily. Their eyes widened at your cute face and a pink blush spread against their cheeks. "A-are you sure (Y/N)? You already did a lot for us... You don't have to spend more money on us" said Luka a bit concerned. "Nonsense! I will be much more fun with you at the place I want to go!" you argued. The boys gave up and accepted to go.

Lil timeskip
You were taking a bath while listening to some music and washing your hair. After you were done you started to dress in your favorite shirt of the band/artist. You told the boys to prepare too before taking the bath so it wasn't a surprise for you too see them waiting in the living room. "So where are we going?" asked Oliver with an annoyed tone. "Wait and you'll see!" you told him and hurried them to the car.
The car ride was quiet, no one dared to break the silence so the only sound in the car was the music you were listening too.
After an hour or so you arrived at the concert. You immediately looked at the boy's faces to see their reactions. They were looking in awe at everything: they for sure didn't have this in Cradle! "So, what do you think?" you asked with a little smirk "It's amazing (Y/N)! I never saw something so colorful in my entire life!" said Loki exited. "Well, I'm glad you like it, now come, the concert is about to start!" you tried to make your way through the crowd to see something but you were still too small to see something. Zero saw that and scooped you in his arms so you can see. You blushed madly and said "T-thank you Zero..." "No problem" he responded with a little blush.
You enjoyed the rest of the concert singing with the boys and laughing. After some songs, Zero put you down to get a drink. The rest of the group followed him to get drinks and you remained with Jonah. A new song started: a slow one. You saw couples kiss and you blushed and looked at Jonah. He looked back and you could see clearly his face now: his eyes were glowing and different lights were lighting his face. He blushed realizing how close your faces were. He slowly inched closer until your lips met in a soft kiss. You were surprised but kissed back immediately. The kiss didn't last long because of the group but the warmth of  his lips was still lingering in your body.