Chapter 12

Cradle (19th century)
The country was destroyed. The death of their kings was a disaster everyone was mourning them. After the war, the new 'king' took control over everything while he was controlled from the shadows. Every person in the country who was born with the ability to use magic was given to the magic tower for experiments. The decisions the new king made were unacceptable! He only cared for his own profit. Cradle was now a hell-hole for everyone but no one has enough power to change something.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
One day a man with a long robe walked before the king. "My king,..." he began "our Lord wants to see you!" the jade green eyes of the king scanned the figure of the man in front of him "Very well, tell Amon I'm on my way" and with that, the discipline disappeared. The king got up from his desk and walked outside. The sky was grey: signaling that a storm will soon start. A carriage pulled up in front of the king. The king told the driver where to go and got inside the carriage.

Timeskip

The carriage arrived at the magic tower and the king got out and started to walk towards the entrance of the tower. After he entered the tower two slim figures bowed before him and showed him the way to their 'Lord'. They entered a dark room: with light only from the magic crystals that were around. "Hello Claudius", said a man who was sitting at a table. In front of him was a chess-playing board:" Good to see you again Amon, if I may ask: why did you call me today here?" the man directed his attention to one of the slim figures that were staying on either side of 'Claudius' "Go and bring me the prisoner" the figure bowed and started to walk towards the magic door to get to his destination. The 'king' raised his eyebrows in confusion but said nothing nonetheless. Amon began again "I called you today for a simple reason: remember how I told you I want to conquer The Land of  Reasons too?" he asked. Ah yes, Lord Amon is obsessed with power... I wonder if it's because of a tragic moment in his past? "Yes" "Good, now sit down and let me tell you what happened." Claudius sat down in the chair in front of Amon and listened carefully. "Two days ago I was working on a spell to use so that we can travel to The Land of Reasons without an object from the said place. While I was practicing spells one of my disciplines interrupted me telling me someone wanted to speak with me. I told him to bring the person before me. I was surprised to see one of my disciplines that I thought it was dead. He explained to me that the spell I used to 'kill' him backfired and he was sent to The Land of Reasons. Even better he was transported to the future! Isn't it magnificent?" "Yes my Lord, it is", said Claudius a little bit weary " Well guess what? I used that same spell on your little nephew and those idiots. You know what does that mean?" Claudius gulped, don't get him wrong: he loved Edgar and he was destroyed when he saw him 'die' but he couldn't give up his throne now! He was so hight and respected! "Those idiots are alive and surely they'll try to take their country back. But we will wait for them. This is where you come into the plan."

The discipline who was supposed to be dead explained to the new king everything he saw in the new world and how he used a crystal and a specific spell to go back. The new king accepted his task to try and find the king and destroy their plan before they can put it in action( he didn't have a choice anyway). The 'Lord' was very pleased by this and he started to laugh maniacally, making his hood fall revealing his white hair and almond colored eyes.

Dark times will come soon... Are you prepared to face them?
-----------------------------------------------------
(A/N) Omg guys! We reached 100 stars! Thank you so much for the support! Today I will work on two chapters that I will post tomorrow! Thank you again and see you soon!