Chapter 10

My face fell at that moment seeing who was inside.....
Let's continue
Your POV
I looked inside to see not only Ray and Fenrir but Edgar, Zero, Loki and Oliver there too. My face fell and I immediately know that I was in trouble:" Please take a seat (Y/N)" I hesitantly took a seat in front of the principal. I looked at Zero with a questioning look but he didn't want to make eye contact, he looked guilty for what he did, whatever he did anyway. "So (Y/N) I asked your friends here who is responsible for them and they said they are staying at your home, they didn't give me any information about their families. As you know this is their first day here and they already messed it up," he said and then looked at the boys " Now tell (Y/N) what you did" the first one to speak was Kyle: " I was caught drinking alcohol..." he said looking down. The next ones were Edgar and Zero: " I wanted to prank Zero and put things that weren't his in his bag..." said Edgar then Zero continued " And I tried to beat him up for this...." I couldn't believe what I heard: Zero trying to beat Edgar? Ok That's new and unexpected. The next one was Oliver " Some kids were laughing about my height so I used bad words and then tried to punch them..." ok that seemed like something Oliver will do. "I scared a girl and she fainted," said Loki and then Ray and Fenrir told me that they exploded a plate. I looked at the principal and he said " Well since you are the only person responsible for them... You have to pay for the plate and the ones that were caught up in their fight. Also, you have detention hours and you will help clean the school, starting tomorrow. Since the boys can destroy more things I made the decision to give them detention of one week at home. You are dismissed" I couldn't believe myself: they made a mess and I get all the punishment while they stay at home?! I was beyond furious. I almost forgot I was mad that they came to school but now they were in bigger trouble. I returned to the class and waited until the bell rang. They got my things and got out before Ray and Fenrir could say something. The next class was one of my favorites: we had to make food and let the other students taste them and tell us what we can improve, then we could taste their food too. I got in the class and waited for everybody. I saw the little prick enter the class and sit down. Then I saw Lancelot come to me and sat to my right. He didn't say a word the entire class and I was relieved. I had time to think about what I will tell them when we get home. After that class, I sprinted to my last class. I hated that class because (B/N) was there too and she always got praises from the teacher. I sat down at my desk and waited. Loki came into the class and sat down at my left. I didn't want to speak with him so I kept quiet. The class started, but (B/N) wasn't there. 'I didn't see her at school all day now that I think about it...' you were relieved that she didn't come to school today. 'Maybe this class won't be so bad after all' you thought. And you were right, the class ended quickly and you started to pack up your things when you heard someone behind you "um...(Y/N)?" it was Loki, "Can we...go home together? " he asked tho you could feel his hesitation  "Yea sure!" you said cheerfully. Since (B/N) wasn't here today you had time to think of a plan to kick their asses for what they did."A- Are you sure?" "Yea, why wouldn't I be?" "Well, because... Nevermind let's go" you grabbed your things and started to walk with Loki. You saw the rest of the group at the entrance to the school. 'Perfect' you thought. You acted cheerfully the entire walk home making them think you forgot what they did...ohoho how wrong they were. When you arrived home your entire demeanor broke down. You looked at them with the scariest look you could ever muster and said slowly "SIT. YOUR. SWEET.ASSES. DOWN. ON.THE.COUCH" they gulped and sat down. You grabbed a chair and sat down in front of them with your scary aura around you. "Now tell me what the hell was in your brain when you decided to come to school?! Do you know how much trouble you could've been in if someone recognized you?! And how did you even enter without anything to prove your age?!" you yelled at them "Luka helped us prepare something for the principal and he let us in" spoked Sirius calmly. "And you thought it was ok?! I understand that you got bored at home but couldn't you find any activity?! And what about the trouble you brought me today? I have to clean the school because of you and you have to stay at home plus I have to pay for what you did! Did you think about me before doing these things?!" you yelled again at them and got up to leave to the attic "(Y/N)! Wait!" yelled Blanc after you "No! I don't want to talk to you! It's all your fault!" you yelled back and with that, you run to your room locking yourself in.