Chapter 7

'Oh god, Why me?'
(N/N)- nickname
Let's continue!
Your POV
I was walking down the hall for my next class when I saw Kyle drinking beer while seven girls were over him telling him how 'cool' he was. I gawked at their stupidity and at how Kyle was drinking that beer without a care in the world! If the principal hears about it he's in trouble for sure! I stormed to where he was staying and immediately stole his beer "Hey! Oh hi (Y/N)!" he appeared mad when he realized he didn't have his beer anymore, but when he saw me he calmed down. "Kyle do you know this girl?" one of the girls around him asked while looking at me with disgust written all over her face. "Oh, you mean (Y/N)? Yea, she lets me and my fellas stay at her house! She's super cool!" My eyes widened. 'He can't tell them they stay at my house!!! It was a secret!' "Oh! Can we visit you, Kyle?" "If (Y/N) is alright with this, sure! Why not?" "Soo (Y/N) can we come to your house after school?" "No way! I have a project to do with Sirius and  Luka after school plus I have other things to do!" but the girls didn't even listen to me instead they were more interested about the two said boys: "Luka and Sirius! They stay at your house too?! You're so lucky! You have to present us to them!!" " No way! If you want to talk to them go and talk to them, don't bring me into this!" " Aww, you're such a buzzkill" I couldn't take it anymore, so I started to walk away from the group and return to my class. "(Y/N)! Wait!"I heard Kyle shout but I was too pissed off to care. When I arrived in the classroom I saw Jonah and Seth already in their seats while all the girls were around them. I couldn't believe my eyes! They attracted so much attention in one day, 'this is not good....if someone recognizes them who knows what will happen?' the thought about losing them brought an ache to my heart.'Was I...Jealous? Of losing them? No! That can't be...No,(N/N) you are just happy that they appeared into your life and that's why you're a little over-protective.Yea!That should be it!' When Seth saw you he immediately squeaked and got up from his seat running to you to hug you. He was bear hugging you! In front of the entire classroom! Your face was beet red! And all the girls were looking at you with jealousy. But no! Jonah got up from seat too and said " Hey! Two can play this game!" and hugged you from behind shocking everyone. You thought you will faint but right at that moment, the teacher entered the classroom "Everyone at their seats! Hyde, Clemence let poor (L/N) alone!" I was relieved to fell them let go and go to their seats, bringing me along to sit between them: Jonah at my right and Seth at my left. My face was still burning with embarrassment when the class began. We had to do some drawings with decorations. Halfway through my drawing, I heard Seth move to look over my shoulder and then I heard a little gasp come from him: (Y/N) this is amazing! You are such a talented girl!" he whispered. I blushed and thanked him, complimenting his drawing too. While I was at it I heard Jonah moving "Hmp, mine is better! Look at it (Y/N)! What do you think?" at that point I knew what was coming. They started bickering about who's drawing is better and the teacher saw them and scolded them for acting like kids. The rest of the class was quieter after that. Minutes passed quickly and the class was soon over. "Hey (Y/N) we should go together at the cafeteria! Of course, you can't deny a propose from the Queen of Hearts!" you had to go to the cafeteria to meet up with (F/N) so you had to walk with the two males. When you arrived at the cafeteria your face fell and you almost faint for the second time today.
----------------------
(A/N): Hi everyone! If you want to be my friend in the game and talk with me feel free to do so:

If you have any request for this book or another book feel free to ask me! I'll try my best to please all of my readers!