Chapter 3

Failing to feel two arms lifting me up and caring me to the bed...
----------------------------------------------------------
Let's continue!
Your POV
I woke up in the morning in my room.'Huh?! how did I get here? Did I fall asleep here?" I got out of bed and go to the bathroom making myself look somewhat decent and then I got out of my room. A strong smell of freshly made pancakes filled my nose. I made my way to the kitchen and saw Luka and Sirius cooking while the others were helping to put the dishes together. "Good morning (Y/N)" said Blanc when he saw me standing in the doorway "Mornin' guys!" I said, "What's up with all of this?" "You did so much for us: let us stay in your house and use your room, buying new clothes for everyone and cook for us. We wanted to thank you for everything so we made breakfast and cleaned the house" said Harr. My eyes widened and my heart beat faster, I was so grateful for all the effort they put for me. "Eat your food before it gets cold, dummy!" said Oliver with a soft smile "Thank you! I appreciate it!" I said with a big grin. After breakfast, Loki offered to do the dishes. Then I remembered the project for school "Hey Jonah!" "Yes,(Y/N)?" "I have a school project and I want you to help me" he raised an eyebrow "And how can The Queen of hearts help you?" , " Well I have to do a strawberry themed cake and I thought since you love strawberries so much you can help me with it, but it's ok if you don't want to..." when I brought up the subject about strawberries Jonah's face lit up in an instant "Alright, I'll help you, but just because you asked so nicely"
Some hours later...
The cake was looking gorgeous. Jonah helped me with the decorations and told me what ingredients to use and how to make the cake look bigger. I was surprised by his designing skill but also I should've expected that from him. "Thanks for helping me, Jonah!" "No problem", he said grinning ear to ear. It was pretty late when I was done with all of my work for college plus I had to do some videos for my youtube channel so I was busy for the rest of the day. I collapsed on my secret room bed. My secret room was just the attic where I put my mangas and PlayStation. I have a bed there because sometimes I'm too lazy to get down to my actual bedroom. So tonight I slept there.
The next day!!
I woke up, did my normal routine and prepared for school. I got my cake out of the fridge and eat the breakfast prepared by Luka. " What do you have there (Y/N)?" said Lancelot looking at my packed cake "Oh it's a school project!! Jonah helped me with it! It's a strawberry themed cake!" I said happily "Oh I see..." he said with a distant look. After that, we continued our routine: say jokes and talk about future technology. "Oh, I have to go to school now guys..." "Since when girls go to school?!" Asked Ray and Oliver at the same time surprised "Well the time has changed a lot so...Anyway, I'm going to be home very soon! Don't worry you won't even feel the time passing without me!" " At this statement, I have to contradict you! Without you, the time will go slower" said Kyle a little bit disappointed "Don't worry! You can call me with my old phone." you said as you showed them how to use your old phone. "Alright then, have a nice day (Y/N)!" said Blanc. "Bye!!" I said while I was closing the front door behind me.
At school
I arrived 5 minutes before the bell rang. "Oh just look who is here!" 'Shit out of all the people she has to be here!' I was speaking about my bully:(Bully name) "Hi bitch!" she said " Did you have a good weekend? Too bad cause no one cares!" she said. I don't know what's her problem with me, I didn't do anything to her..."Oh, what did you have there? Hhm? A cake? Are you trying to flatter professors with your sorry excuses off cakes? Pfft, give me that!" she snatched the cake from my arms and stomped on it. My eyes started to tear. "Hmpf that should do it" she started to walk away with her friends behind her. I don't fight back nor respond to her comments, but I really loved that cake so I got some courage and said " What did I ever do to you to deserve that?! What's your damn problem?!" "Oh, you'll see what my damn problem is, come here you bitch!" and that's when her friends started to beat me up...

I spent the rest of the day in the infirmary recovering from (B/N)(bully's name) beating. When I got home the boys were trying to ask me who did this to me but I couldn't bring myself to speak, so I just blocked them out and went directly to bed.