Chapter 4

So I just blocked them out and went directly to bed...
Let's continue!!
Boys POV
After seeing (Y/N) hurt all of them got worried. 'Who did this to you?' 'Why would they do this?' were their questions. They got even more worried when you didn't respond and refused to speak with them. They may not know you so well, but no one deserved something like that. The first one to take initiative was Ray: he suggested to stalk (Y/N) to school, but everyone disagreed. The next idea comes from Blanc who suggested to use magic on (Y/N) to find out what happened, but they didn't want to force (Y/N) to do something that she didn't want to. The final idea comes from Edgar who suggested that they should go with (Y/N) at school so that they can look over her. Everyone was ok with the idea so they started a plan: Harr and Loki will follow (Y/N) to her school and speak to the principal if they can enter the school. Said and done, the next day Loki and Harr followed (Y/N) to her school and talked to the principal, then they got home and tell the others that they can attend to that school only if they can bring a dish made by them. Luka helped everyone with it and in no time they were done. Then they all go to (Y/N) school and showed the principal what they did: surprisingly they got accepted!!
Loki's POV
I'm so happy that I got accepted! I can now see (Y/N) every day and even better I have classes with her! And I can beat the shit out of the one who hurt my precious (Y/N)!!
Luka's POV
I didn't know (Y/N) attended a confectionery and cooking school. Maybe I can learn some new recipes and who knows... Maybe (Y/N) can help me with them...I blush at the thought of me and (Y/N) working on the kitchen.
--------
Your schedule:
1. The art of cooking- Mr. Kina (Zero, Edgar)
2. History of cooking- Mrs. Smith (Blanc, Harr)
3. Practice time- Mr. Odayaka(Luka, Sirius)
4. Cake confections- Mr. Rika(Jonah, Seth)
5. Lunchtime
6. Cooking experiments- Mrs. Suha(Fenrir, Ray)
7. Tasting tests- Mr. Yama(Lancelot, Oliver)
8. Plate designing- Mr. Smith(Loki)
Your POV
You feel like someone was following you on the way of school today but didn't see anyone so you struggled it off. The boys also were quieter today, not that you mind it but you feel like something was off. You continued your day like usual and when you got home you started filming some games for youtube. No one came into your room to bother you while you were filming so you assumed the boys were doing they're stuff. In reality, they started to prepare what they needed for the next day.
Nothing out of the ordinary happened today and you were happy that you escaped only with a scratch from (B/N).