BAD ENDING

Warning! Emotional trigger!
This made him take a decision: a decision that will determine everyone's fate.
3rd POV
You had to go to (F/N) house and let the boys alone in the house.
They were standing in the middle of the living room, the paper in front of Harr. The clothes they came in were sewed (thanks to Jonah skills of sewing) and their weapons were shining. Each of them had a crystal in hand as they started to repeat the words Harr was reading from the paper. A bright light surrounded them and with that, they disappeared leaving behind only one note.
3rd POV(after the decision Claudius made)
He returned to Cradle to tell Amon all he knew. The leader of the magic tower was very happy and an idea came to his mind, he told Claudius to go back to The Land of Reasons and let you find a magic crystal. He had big plans...
So Claudius did what he was told. After the fourteen boys disappeared he put a magic crystal in the place they stood before, making sure you'll see it and then he returned to his world.
Your POV
I finally finished the project we were assigned and now I was at (F/N)'s door bidding him/her goodbye. I walked to my car and started the engine.
Timeskip
You got home pretty quickly and were expecting to be tackled in a hug by Seth but when you opened the door you were met with complete silence.'Huh? That's strange, it's never quiet with them in the house. Maybe they fell asleep?' "Jonah? Lance?Ray? Are you playing a game on me? Please respo..." you never got the chance to finish what you were saying. Your feet came in contact with something shiny and you immediately knew what was it 'A magic crystal? And... A note?! Did they left?! But they can't beat Amon alone! They can't deflect magic! Oh no, what should I do?! Should I follow them?' you frantically thought for a solution but the only thing that came to your mind was to use the crystal to travel to Cradle. You took your phone and a kitchen knife in case of anything and read the note. Soon enough a light engulfed you and you passed out.
You woke up in a forest 'The Forbidden forest!' you thought getting up. You tried to follow a path and ended up in front of the magic tower and there you saw it: the black and red army were fighting against their own leaders. You saw one man holding a magic crystal ready to strike but you leaped in front of it and deflected it.
.
.
.
.
All eyes were on you.
.
.
.
"(Y/N)! What are you doing here!?" fourteen voices asked in unison. "I won't let you fight alone this time! So let's fight together!" you exclaimed deflecting another magic attack.
The battle seemed to be in your favor... Or so you thought... A powerful magic attack struck at your left and you got distracted. However...
That one second you got distracted another magic attack struck towards you but something leaped in front of it and protected you. Your eyes widened and your face contorted in pure horror "LUKA!" a too well-known voice cried out. You watched in horror Luka's limp body falling to the ground. His brother immediately runs to his side but in his frantic run, he got struck by a sword "NOO" you cried out.

12 left

Kyle came to see if he could do something to the two brothers while he was covered by Edgar.
Lance and Harr were fighting with their magic alongside each other, but soon their energy runs out. They were an easy target, Sirius knew that and tried to protect them. He knew he will die, but if he couldn't live in a world with his two childhood friends then he might as well die alongside them.

9 left

Once again three bodies fell to the ground. The rest tried to fight back. Ray and Fenrir side by side helped by Loki were advancing into the fight. But one mistake is enough to decide the winner of the fight. They got surrounded, and you weren't able to deflect the magic that hit them...

7 left

Seth, Edgar, and Zero were fighting along, earning time for you to escape with Blanc. You ran as fast as you could while hearing in the distance a horrific cry that will leave you with nightmares for the rest of your life

3 left

You soon started to tire out and Blanc suggested to hide. Some soldiers were looking for you two and before they could find your hiding spot gunfire was heard. Oliver had put one down.
But failed to see the one behind him.
Kyle leaped in front of the man with the gun and protected Oliver, leaving the two of them unharmed... Or so they thought...
You got up to run to them and soon realized your mistake... You had been discovered.
Kyle, Oliver, and Blanc tried to protect you with their bodies and ended up like the rest: limp bodies on the ground.
You heard someone clapping and turned to the sound to be met by none other than Amon himself "Good job Alice, you led them into my trap" "Please...just... l-let me die" you cried while holding Oliver's body close to you. "Oh? I'm afraid I can't do that. You see you're going to be a good subject in my tower with your ability to deflect magic" and with that, he clapped his hands and two men grabbed you by the arms and carried you to your new cell.

You will never be able to forget their painful cries or the images of their bodies on the ground...You will always be haunted by them in your dreams telling you only one thing: It was your fault!