1.

The stiffled low moan of the rickety wooden chair sounded along with the soft drip of the faucet. His feet balanced themselves at the ends of the stable legs, slowly pushing the chair up and down in silence. The suspence was driving her insane. At the back of the table, she cowered, head lowered downwards to avoid the judgmental eyes of her uncle, who's stare pierced her like silver blades slicing through skin. Everything about the scene made the girl want to retreat away from the man to a closed space where she could be away from the horrific stare, but instead out of fear, she remained seated in confined kitchen. The scene they played seemed as if it was a normal day. The cereal filled bowls infront of the duo is what kept them partially distracted from the elephant in the room. The man shovled a few milk soaked corn flakes onto his spoon as if he was going to eat it, but once brought near his mouth, he set the metal utensil back into the bowl, as if the simple act of eating was pushed aside due to his disgust. It was only when his mouth parted to speak, that the fear in her throat slithered down in a gulp. "I've been thinking about this alot lately." The sinister croak of his voice sounded off putting laced with his tone of displeasure. Wouldn't be the first time she heard him speak as such. When he paused his speaking it's like the room paused too, like all relization pumled her thoughts in the silence, not helping the ache that strung her chest. She shouldn't be there."To partake in this sinful lifestyle, you are straying away from god himself and closer to the lake fires of hell." His face contorted into a twist of disgruntled unsatisfaction, leading to his hand being brought down on the table, the rickety wood shaking at impact. Underneath his thin lips, Bonnibel could catch his stained teeth clinching together hard enough to reveal his concealed anger. This shouldn't be happening, this shouldn't be happening, this shouldn't be happening. "Bonnibel how could this be? I took you under my wing when I didn't have to, I raised you in a stable home and introduced you to the christian lifestyle, I provided your essential needs, and this is what I get in return?" Her chest sunk in at his words, as the man infront of her that she thought she could trust broke down the walls she built over herself. The walls that she built to protect herself from exactly what was going down at the moment. The wall was far gone now, down in shambles and her emotions spilling. She should've known better. They were getting sloppy with their actions, setting aside the punishment they knew would come to enjoy what little they had together. That one fatale night brought all the wrath that they hid from for so long. It was dark and cold in the empty room, but she was plenty warm. Wet kisses delivered to her lips, soft traveling hands caressing up and down her body, ecstasy all around her form, then fear. The door of her bedroom opened by unsuspecting eyes. They were caught. Though her lover left in fear of the holy man, she was left to face it. Her body still recals the pain his stregnth inflicted. "Look at me when im talking to you." With a inhale of breath, she brought her head up to face the man, her eyes slanting at her uncle. "If you continue on this way, with this lifestyle, god will shut you out of his holy kingdom and I can't allow that to happen to you." Her mind tried grasping onto the words he spoke but soon let the brain consuming vowels slip. "I did alot of thinking about your future and the possibilities your life can hold if we cure your sickness and my mind is made up. You'll be finishing the rest of the school year at Saint Annes." The words shot through her harder than his glare. This shouldn't be happening. "Its only what's best for you." He spoke in a superior tone, resuming the role that he wished to play. She was a sheep, astray in a pasture, without a guiding hand to lead her, her was the shepard. Bonnibel now found it hard to conseal the driplets withheld in her stare, now letting them slip down her face and onto her lap. She was defeated. Her freedom would be drained upon this day. No authority over herself and her choices would be regulated at the school, making it seem as if she would be incarcerated at the school, not to mention all the friends she would be leaving behind. She batted her eyes a few times, trying avoid the driplets of tears but soon let them settle on her rosy cheeks. "Don't cry now, dear. Jesus will help you find your way out of the mist." He spoke, depositing a spoonful of cereal in his mouth, shedding his angry interior for a sense of enlightenment. No, she wasn't crying out to the lord, she was crying for herself. Saint Anne's was not the place to be. A conversion boarding school built in the 80's for questioning teens seeking help and counsel. Most attempted suicides from the small town were committed at Saint Anne's, many teens were depressed from people trying their best to change who they were, and no visitation from any one outside of the people who registered you at the school. Her sulked thoughts were torn away at the deepened voice of the man ahead. "I already have your bag packed and ready to go. Head upstairs and freshen up a bit before we head out." Her hands wiped away the orbs of water that leaked from her socket as she faced her uncle. "Today? Right now? I have to say goodbye to Finn and Jake and-" "No." He shut her down just as quickly as she started. "We're not worried about all your little freinds right now, we're worried about you. If I have to ask again it wont be polite. Upstairs, now." And under the commanding words of the man, Bonnie plucked herself from the table and stalked up the wooden slabs towards her room.