3.

The stern look that coated her face didn't help relieve the stress that sat on her shoulders. To keep her mind off the hole she dug and trapped herself in, she gazed at the things in her surroundings in attempt to calm herself. The towering bookshelfs lined with books of all sort, the metal file cabinet in the corner with a few ruffled papers hanging from the top, even the shaggy green carpet below their feet. She shouldn't be here. Slumped in a leather cussion next to her roomate infront of her principle. Her first day of school was a fluke. "Now." Her soft voice lumbered in her chest. "It is very known at Saint Annes that we do not tolerate such behavior. You have come here to improve yourself under the hands of the lord and he wouldn't approve." She scoffed, slouching her hands inbetween Marceline and Bonnie. "Of this. Sinful acts of such will result in trouble." In the chair next to her Marceline sat, arms crossed and eyes that sent daggers her way. "Oh wow." Marceline spoke, sitting up in her chair and facing the principle. "How does it feel to like.. Ya know talk to god? Did he tell you what is right and wrong on this earth? Do tell." If they weren't sitting infront of their principle Bonnibel could see herself laughing at the joke. Though she found her joke quite funny, the principle didn't. It was very visible that the woman behind the desk was consealing her anger within herself. "One more comment as such and you will be down in confinement." Whatever confinement was, it didn't sound like a joyus stay to her. Marceline didn't respond to the comment, playing off a low scoff and sinking lower in her seat. Once silence fell over the room the principle took in a long breath before speaking again. "Bonnibel im highly dissapointed in you especially. Its only your first day here and you resort to sloppy hookups in the janitors closet? Both of your guardians will definitely hear about this." Bonnibel oh so dearly wanted to tell her what the hall monitor saw wasn't true, how they were just caught at the wrong place at the wrong time, how it wasn't true. But she didn't. The words she wanted to speak were lodged deep in her throat. She wasn't scared of the punishment she would receive here, no, that was nothing compared to what her uncle would bring. With his compulsive anger it was no surprise that he put his hands on Bonnibel every time something didn't go his way. What a holy preacher is he. Bonnie hadn't bothered to gaze at Marceline because she knew what awaited on her face. Envy. There would be no point in trying to fix what happened, for she had dug herself to deep. "Ms.Ale." the princple signaled to who she assumed to be the woman that brought them in. "Will you please escort these ladys to their first period." "Which is?" Questioned the woman. With a few clicks on the computer the answer came up. "Both have math together first period." The woman nodded her head, pulling the door open and gesturing towards the halls. Marceline was quick to stand and brush past Bonnie with her shoulder and ahead to the woman. Bonnibel held her silence and followed behind shortly afterwards. "Remember ladys! Deationtion is immediate tomorrow!" The principles calls followed after the girl even in the hallway. Marceline was doing a straight A job of making as much space between her and Bonnibel, walking ahead with the monitor by her side. Bonnibel took this as her chance to memorize her way to class without help. She didn't like depending on people to much. To distracted by the halls she followed, it took her a second to realise they arrived infront of the class. The hall monitor was the first to grip the cold knob in her hands and twist, stepping inside the occupied classroom to pardon the girls. Behind the woman, in stepped Bonnibel and Marceline. The eyes of all the students in the classroom were now on her and it wasn't helping her one bit. She could spot Phobe in the crowd with a 'i told you so' look planted on her face. Her eyes mainly crossed the teacher, trying to code his emotion. His eyes were blank behind the thick glass frames, his lips in a straight line, as if trying to figure out what was going on. "Pardon these ladies ma'am. Im escorting them from the office." The monitor spoke. The teacher shook his head understandingly. And with a final wave, the hall monitor was back to roam the empty hallways. Most of the peering eyes had turned around and back to their task, leaving Marceline staring away from Bonnibel. The teacher turned away and snagged a sheet of paper up from the desk and ran his finger across it gently. "Bonnibel, I believe?" She shook her head in response. "Oh well you'll be seated there." His finger guided to a two person table near the middle of the class. Just as she was about to move to the seat Marceline finally decided to speak. "But I sit there." The teacher nodded his head. "Well I went through a backround check and in all past school she's only been passing with A's in all classes. Her sitting there to help you should have your grades skyrocketing." If Marceline was mad then, she was beyond enraged. Though it wasn't her fault, Bonnibel felt this whole situation could be avoided if fate didn't keep bringing them together, but what could she do about it? Nothing. So instead, she complyed and strode near the table and took a seat on the hard plastic. Shortly after Marceline followed, eyebrows arched all the way down. "Alright class." The teacher continued. "Please take out your textbooks and turn to page 124." Bonnie didn't hesitate to reach inside the bag and grip the thick book in her hand and set it on the table. Next to her, Marceline sat, arms crossed and eyes piercing Bonnibel, and no longer could she handle it. "Can you not look at me like that? I know for whatever reason you don't like me but you don't have to envy me all the time." The look on her face didn't change much, her eyes staring at her in a much calmer tone. "I wanna fight you." The words fell from her mouth. The words startled her but it could be expected from her. "After school at the grass feild near the woods." And just like that, she pulled out her textbook and followed along the lesson as if nothing happened with Bonnie staring at her as if she was a mad man.

It took her a bit to find where exactly Marceline was talking about, it was even harder under the almost dark sky. But with mere luck she was there. She was even suprised she found herself searching for the feild in the first place. Fighting Marceline might be a mistake all together but she needed a way to let her emotions rain free, plus she wasn't going to let the other girl win. So exactly after her last class ended, she was out to the field for the little bit of free time she had left. And sitting against a tree sat Marceline, hair tied up and a few buttons on her shirt undone. A smirk formed on her face when she saw the approaching girl. "Didn't think you would come." She slowly stood to her feet and faced her. Bonnibel unfolded her glasses and stuffed them im the pocket of her shirt. "Lets just get this over with." Bonnibel didn't want to waste much time and getting her ass beat was definitely not on her list. Marceline smirked, cracking her knuckles and bringing her hands up in a fighting stance. "Be my guest." Without a warning, Marceline charged the girl ahead, tackling her onto the ground. The hard collision caused her head to slam on the back of the earth, the surroundings around her slightly spinning. Following a short second after was Marcelines fist to the side of her face. It hurt but Bonnie wasn't gonna dwell on it, grabbing Marceline's waist and tumbling hardly against the hard dirt beneath them. Now with the advantage of being on top, Bonnibel pulled back both of her fist and planted them on the face of Marceline, over, and over, and over, until blood coated her knuckles. This would've went on for alot longer if Marceline didn't shove the girl off her. Blood could be felt dripping down from her nose and lip, wiping it only further smeared it on her face. She didn't care at the moment, to focused on standing up to fairly get her hits on the slumping Marceline. Even with throbing knuckles, Bonnibel wasn't going to give up, connecting her fist to the side of The other girls cheek once more. The blow caused her to stumble over her feet, oh it was definitely on. Dashing to her, Marceline brought her knee to the stomach of the distracted girl. "Omph!" Was all that emerged from the mouth of Bonnie before she hunched over to grip her stomach. Without thinking, Marcy brought her knee up to the face of a crouched Bonnibel, blowing her back on the dirt with a thud. Holding her leaking nose, Bonnibel rolled on the ground. Her nose still straight, blood continuously spilling from the two open holes and down her face, a busted lip, a few bruises here and there, and a dirty uniform. Marceline wasn't in much better shape etheir, blood spilling over from her mouth and forming bruises coating her face. Marcy didn't even have the strength to deliver a few more punches, her face and side aching. To weary to walk, Marceline collapsed next to Bonnibel in a sitting position. Bonnie stopped bothering her bleeding nose and sat up next to Marceline. She turned to face her. "What are we gonna to about this?" She gestured over her body. Marceline removed the band from her hair and ran a hand through the black locks with a sigh. "I can snag two clean uniforms from the laundry room and cover these bruises with some cheap makeup." Bonnie didn't respond, to weak to do so. "You hit hard." Whispered Marceline, holding the side of her face. Bonnie didn't know whether it was a compliment or a comment but either way the words settled her mind. "Also I call first shower." The sides of her lips remained straight from the hurt but she smiled on the inside. And under the towering trees and above the low cut grass, the girls sat, weary under the glow of the moonlight.