33.

Waking up in the arms of someone you care about had to be the best yet worst feeling ever. The best coming from wanting to stay in their arms until the sun creeps back down the horizon, and the worst having to pry yourself away from their arms, which Bonnibel struggled to do at the moment. She faced her lover, eyes intrigued by the beauty ahead of her. Strands of raven hair glazed the corner of her jaw and dipped into her face, her eyelashes draped the sacred cheekbones of her shape, and her plump lips pulled ajar to the slightest with muffled intakes of breath. Bonnibel couldn't help herself when she put aside her sleepy state and moved forward, pressing the softest of kisses to her cheek. Marceline stirred at the contact, eyes fluttering their way open until greeted by Bonnibel. She pulled a weary smile. "Morning." She propped upwards on her elbow, leveling her view at Bonnibel, who oogled at her yet again. "Sorry, didn't mean to wake you." She admitted. "If your waking me with a kiss there's no need to apologize." Bonnie snickered at the cheesy flirt, yet again leaning forward and taking Marceline's lips in hers. For a second, they were caught in the moment, bodies lazily pressed against eachother with lips stuck together that only a crowbar could pry away, until air and their plans for the day became a need. Marcy pulled back, settling her hand on Bonnibel's cheek. "As much as I wanna make out in your friends bed, we can't. We got big plans ahead of us today princess." "And they are?" "Our date, smart one." The thought had completely grazed her mind. In all honesty, Bonnibel was to caught up with Keila and the band, and now Finn and Jake to recall that a date had been scheduled. The only reason they didn't do it on the day that Hudson had returned, was simply due to the fact Marceline wasn't in the best of moods. Now that she felt better as of now, today seemed like a good time to do it. Marcy parting her lips to speak pulled her head from within the clouds. "It should be alright to head over to my place, daddy dearest probably left out to work right about now." Bonnie agreed, eager for a shower and her pick of clean clothes. Marcy shrugged off the blanket, throwing her feet over the bed and towards the dresser where her clothes sat neatly folded and began dressing accordingly. "It pains me to depart from your friends." She came clean. Not that Bonnie was surprised the way they hit it off. "Im glad you like them. Im sure Jake can't wait to hangout with you again for that collab." Marceline smiled. In all her years of playing instruments she had never met or yet alone played with someone as skilled as her on the violin. Shrugging off the thoughts she watched Bonnibel, who slipped her shirt over her head and made her way to the door and out the room. Jake and Finn sat slumped on the couch in a pile of blankets and empty snack bags. Bonnie stared their way. "Not surprised to see you two like that." She sized them up, Jake lazily shrugging his shoulders. "You two heading out?" "Yep, the day awaits." Finn chucked up a farewell peace sign. "Feel free to stop by any time you two, we won't mind." She was grateful for the kindness of her friends, biding them a final wave along with Marcy before moving out the house and back into the relentless heat of outside. They were back at the house in no time. Preparations for the event took time, long enough for the sun to began retreating down the horizon to signal noon. Just as Marceline wanted it. The duo returned to the barren home and took turns showering, and dressing afterwards. They would've left sooner if they didn't get caught on eachother like countless other times. Marceline was showing her admiration to Bonnibel physically. Bonnie was in her lap, chest to chest, eye to eye, lip to lip. Their bodys pressed forward dantily as their hands explored the grooves and skin of their others waist, their lips planted firmly on one another. Marceline couldn't help herself when her tounge slithered from the cavern of her mouth and explored the interior of Bonnibel's, dousing her stomach in furious rumbles. Bonnibel responded pleasantly, panting into her mouth and pushing her down lower on the bed. All would've went well if the realization of their position didn't hit. Bonnie caught onto it instantly, pulling away a breathless mess and staring down at the girl below her. They were both as red as cherries. Of course they had been in more awkward positions than that but now came with a difference due to the fact that they were a pairing now. Bonnibel sighed, pushing hair from her face. "Im Sorry. I um, didn't mean to take it to far, I was caught in the moment." "No need to apologise, I take blame too." It was silent afterwards, the air a bit unsettling and their position still clear in sight. "I feel like we should talk about this." "Uh yeah, same." She was glad they were on the same level. Bonnie moved off her waist, settling next to her on the bed. "Now that were in a relationship, things are different. I don't ever wanna push you to do something that you don't wanna do cause you feel like you have to." Marceline nodded encouragingly. "Same goes for me. If we're ever doing something that makes you uncomfortable and might later lead on to intimate things, I hope you can know you can tell me." Bonnibel nodded softly, tracing patterns on the knuckles of Marceline. "So it's agreed, boundaries are set." She hummed approvingly, staring at the girl next to her. "Agreed. I say we should get going, we wasted enough time eating eachothers faces." Bonnie giggled lightly, standing to her feet. "Still not telling me where were going?" "Nope." She popped the p. "You'll see when we get there." And that she would.

The walk was relatively slow, but Bonnibel didn't mind a bit. Just more time to engage on conversation with her dream girl. Marcy had done a good job of keeping her entertained, she will give her that, but not telling Bonnibel of the destination was a evil move. She knew how curious Bonnibel was so not telling her a thing pratically tortured her. She groaned yet again, expressing her disliking to Marceline. "Oh come on Marcy, give in." "Worry no more Princess, for we have arrived." She put on the worst englishmen accent ever, but the arrival was worth it. Her eyes were quickly infatuated with the lights, the livelihood of the area, the eruption of joyous hoots and howls, and the familiar aroma that scented her nose. The carnival. "I guess it's a traditional date idea but I just wanted to have some fun with my girl." She turned to Marceline, smile almost beaming brighter than the lights. "Marcy, this is so sweet. I wish I could kiss you right now but.." Marceline already knew how it went. "I know, it's fine. Just promise me that you'll save the kisses for the top of the carousel." She hooked out her pinky finger, Bonnibel joining her's in return. "Yeah, definelty." Marcy retracted her finger with lips tugged upwards, taking place in behind the first person in line. She waited for the family ahead to move forward before handing over cash to the wristband clerk. The man put on his best smile and handed back two brightly colored wrist band. Bonnie awed at her girl as she slipped her's on her wrist. She ushered Bonnie to slip on her band, her doing so after snapping out of her daze. "Now tell me princess, what're your picks." Bonnie looked to her, ready to ask the girl her picks before she cut her off. "Nope, don't ask me my picks, tonight is your night." She only fell deeper for the girl. Looking at the sights around her, she had a wide range of options. One shot the riders high into the air only for it to come back down, another spun in continuous circles, the next one sped down hunched railings in all shapes and sizes. The last one felt fit. "The roller coaster, duh." Marcy scoffed a chuckle. "Sure you can handle it Bon?" She buffed out her arms and crossed them. "Of course."

She wasn't lying when she said she could handle it, it seemed like Marceline was the one that couldn't. The first ride left the raven haired girl woozy with a gut bubbling at major movement, while on the other hand, Bonnibel handled it like a champ. It took a few more hand grasp and the purchasing of the traditional town funnel cake to convince Marceline to try a few more rides with her, which she did. Not as hardcore as the first, but still fun enough to allow Marceline to join the howls of laughter from the other riders. Bonnibel was having fun that was indescribable in words, making her adrenaline sky rocket. Now both teens resided to the final ride of the fun filled night, the ride that makes all cheesy romances heart warming, the carousel. The worker had removed the previous riders, now fitting in new people to the individual seats of the huge circle. Marceline and Bonnibel were only half way to the top with the slow rotations, but the sight was worth it. Marceline, in all her glory, beaming at the carnival below her with the dim individual bulb reflecting on her face. Like a toddler to a candy bar. "Places like this make the town not seem so bad. For once, you get to see people in their prime enjoying themselves, letting loose from the religion that coats this place. No one's being shamed or judged, just everyone having memorable times." Spoke Marcy softly. Bonnie nodded, looking below also. "If only it were like this everyday." She really wished it was. "We don't have to worry about living in the moment when were out of this place cause it'll come accordingly. Whether we're in Los Angeles, or New York, I'll just be happy that your there with me." The carousel rotated to a click, their booth landing right at the top. Bonnie stared at Marceline, emotions whelming her chest, and leaned in, taking her lips in her's. Her hands cupped her cheeks softly only to deepen the connection, Marcy humming on her lips. Fireworks exploded in her belly. She moved her lips one last time before pulling away, eyes spilling over the void barrier she carries. "I like you, alot." Marcy pulled her into her side, tucking away her head in the crook of her neck. "I like you too."