2.

"Rise and shine ladys! The day awaits." The loud voice bounced off the walls of the strip hallway and into the ears of all resting girls. Opening her eyes and peering around the room, Bonnibel sat up under the scratchy blanket. It took her a moment to realize where she was but once so, her mood instantly dropped. Reaching over towards the dresser and pulling her glasses to her face, Bonnibel got a clear look around her, including the girl across the room. Marceline. Her long hair was tustled from the weary night of sleep, her eyes contained slight bags underneath, and her eyelids strayed to stay open. The girl had already pulled herself from up the bed, a hygiene kit at hand, her free one making the blanket on her bed straight and neat. "I hope you know I call first shower. Always." Spoke Marceline, her body moving towards the bathroom. It was even a suprise to hear the girl speak to her in words other than snarky comments. Though Bonnibel craved for the first morning shower, she allowed Marceline to go in without a word. A small knock at the door is what pulled her from within her thoughts. "Come in." Bonnibel replied. Twisting the door knob to the side, in stepped the woman that toured her to her room yesterday. Worker Sandra if she remembered right. And even in the depressing school, a smile clung to her lips. "Knowing Marceline im sure she called first shower." Bonnibel nodded in response. "Well I instructed for someone to show you out to the food hall and maybe to your classes later. Come along." Her finger drew back in forth, gesturing her to follow. Bonnibel swung her legs over the edge of the bed and slipped off behind the fleeing woman and out the bedroom door. Bonnibel couldn't help but pick up on the depressing demener around them. Most of the girls that passed were dressed in uniforms and pajamas with sadness lining their face, as if they didn't want to be there( she was pretty sure no one did) but she pulled her mind away. It only took a minute or two for the woman to lead her into a large room which had to be the cafeteria. It was pretty bland actually, nothing but tables and chairs in a big white room with a wooden stage up near the front. At most of the tables most girls in pajamas sat and ate away at their food with downed faces. How more depressing could the day be. "Most of the time, girls will let their roomate take the first shower and come here and eat, and then go back to shower and dress for class. I find you'll be doing that alot too." Said the worker, weaving past tables and chairs with Bonnibel at her tail. Bonnie didn't reply and instead took the information to mind. It didn't take long for Sandra to find the girl perched at a table, eating away at the cold eggs and fruit. "Phobe, this is Bonnibel, the new girl we spoke of." The girl turned to face them, her long natural oarnge locks slapping the side of her cheek. Compared to the other girls at school, this one stood out due to her long ginger hair. The food was quickly set aisde when the girl parted her lips to speak. "Oh um, hey. Im Phobe." She struck out her hand, Bonnibel filling the empty space with hers and a shake. Her hand fell limp back to her side. "Well." Sandra whispered as she slowly backed away. "I'll leave you girls to it." The woman had dissapered by the time Bonnibel had turned. "Have a seat newbie." The girl patted the wooden bench like seat next to her. Bonnibel obliged and took a seat. She could soon feel the incoming anxiety pile on her shoulders. She was never one to start conversations with strangers, hell, she only had friends because they were the first to speak to her. She didn't have to worry about that though, for Phobe was doing a good job of starting off the topic. "So, what are you here for?" She was very straight forward. Bonnibel shifted slightly, recalling the memory and faint bruises. "I um.. I was caught..." Phobe probed on with a hum. "With a girl.." The mhms didn't seize. "By my uncle... A pastor." "Ohh." Erupted from her mouth. "That must've been very far from pleasant. Sorry to hear that." Bonnibel shook her head with a small grin. Phobe picked away at a few fruit from her tray before returning to speaking. "So how you liking it at old Saint Annes?" She joked, a smile lining her lips. Though so far Bonnie wasn't enjoying saint Annes one bit, the happy vibe Phobe carried made the sad building a little less sad. "Well." She paused, turning more to Phobe. "My unlce is this much away from disowning me." She squashed her fingers as a symbol. "My roomate, Marceline, hates my guts-" before she could finish Phobe cut her off with a silencing finger. "You mean to tell me your roomate is Marceline?" A small bit of awe could be seen withing her expression. Bonnie shurgged her shoulders. "Yeah is that a bad thing?" By now, Phobe has pushed away her tray of food to the side and gave the girl her full attention. "From what goes around the school she's bad news. She's been here since freshman year and all that comes up with her name is trouble. Countless fights, back talking, and even sleeping with a female teacher." It was the last comment that suprised her the most. Sleeping with a teacher? Why would she do that? What happened to the teacher? Did Marceline get in trouble? The questioned made her further want to uncover the girl. It hadn't even came to her attention that Marceline herself had entered the cafiteria, sitting alone at a table now fully clothed in a school uniform with slightly damp hair. That was her cue. "I gotta go get ready." She swung her leg over the bench and stood to her feet. "Wait, dont you wanna eat breakfast?" Questioned Phobe. Bonnibel shook her head side to side. "Not hungry." Was all that was spoken before she emerged from the cafiteria in search of her room.

The scalding water dripped down from faucet and down her scalp, front, and back. The steam had fogged up the whole bathroom, only making her hotter. Bonnibel took the shower time to think about everything that's happened so far. Marceline was a raging lesbian who slept with teachers, Phobe was a laid back girl who almost seemed as she didn't fit here at all, and the school was the most depressing thing ever. At times like these, she wished she had a better life laid out for herself. Loving accepting parents was number one on her list, but she would probably never experience it. She would've spent a longer time in the shower if it wasn't for the scream of the bell erupting outside and echoing down the hall. Her eyes pryed open in realization, that was the bell signaling the start of class. She was now going to be late. Bonnibel quickly shut off the shower, pulling open the shower curtain and grabbing a towel. "Shit,shit,shit." She muttered the words under her breath. Quickly pelting her body with her towel, she dried off the best she could and began dressing herself in a hurry. The shirt was tugged down over her head, the skirt being pulled over her legs. The plaid skirt and white collared shirt fit well on her body. The girl rushed out the bathroom and brushed her hair as she searched for a school bag. The heavy backpack was found settled away under her bed. Even while rushing, the girl was beyond late on her first day to class. Slinging ther bag over her shoulder, Bonnibel dashed out the room and in the direction she thought her classes were. Her anxiety was peaking. She didn't know where her classes were, she was beyond late and alone in the empty halls. Bonnibel found herself speeding down a random hall, her hands unraveling the map of the school she snagged from her backpack. Head stuffed down in the paper, Bonnibel was unaware of the speeding presence infront of her, running into the stranger and falling on the cold tile floor. "Fuckin' shit." The stranger spoke, the familiar voice coming to mind. It was no other than Marceline. Bonnibel sat up from the floor, Marceline facing her with a glare. "Watch where your going princess." The comment fleed from her mouth. Bonnibel didn't hesitate to send a glare right back. "Look here Marceline I-" Bonnibel's eyes widened as Marceline's hand clamped down on her mouth. Now in complete silence, the sound of feet walking against the tile floor and keys clamping together filled the quiet halls. It almost startled her when Marceline shot up on her two feet and pulled Bonnibel up with her. Hesitantly, Bonnie tried to question her actions but was cut off but a low shush. Gripping her hand Marceline quickly dashed to what looked to be a janitors closet and shut both herself and Bonnibel in. "Marceline what are you-" "shush!" She whipser yelled at the girl, but to her result it didn't work. The frantic questions halted to exit her mouth, even with Marcy trying to get her to quiet up. Marceline had no choice but to place her hand over the mouth of the girl. And for a quick second it worked, that is until Bonnibel clamped down on her hand with her teeth. "Ouch!" Marceline yanked her bitten hand away and glared at Bonnibel. It was only when the door to the janitors closet opened, that the shuhses and questions ceased. A hallway patrol woman looked down on them with distgust, both girls staring up in fear at them being caught. "Ms, this is not what it looks like-" "quiet." She interrupted her. There had to be some connection with the girls at this school interrupting Bonnie herself. Both girls were caught at the wrong moment and wrong time. Marceline had wedged herself infront of Bonnie in attempt to shut her up but to a stranger, the position could come off quite wrong. No girls spoke over the glaring woman, instead waiting on her wrath. "This isn't a love resort laides, it's very far from it actually. I have no other choice but to give you both a detiotion, a trip to the principles office, and a call to both of your parents." Marceline's mouth opened to protect her part, but the woman wouldn't allow it. This was totally a great start to her first day of school.