45.

Bonnibel had to say, she was forever grateful to Keila taking her in but not so much to the habits that came with it. It had only been two days and Bonnibel had caught onto the reality of living with the girl. Keila was calm and collected, sure, but her continuous customs were quite chaotic. Keila was never really one with cleanliness and her trailer was proof. The dishes were towered upon eachother in the silver of the sink, the carpet was scruff and littered with stains, and if trash wasn't piled high in the black garbage bag it was somewhere on the floor. Maybe it was just her ocd kicking in, or the repetitive act of distracting herself from what really went on in her head, either way she took care of it. She started with the dishes filling the grimy sink with soapy water and lathering each plate, cup, and bowl one by one with a stained sponge. Next came the carpet, which she vacuumed and got down on her own hands and knees to scrub. Lastly came the garbage and the restroom. The garbage was the easiest thing to tackle, nothing but taking out the trash after collecting it all from the house. The bathroom was more of a hassle. On her knees she sat, viciously scrubbing the porcelain bowl she emptied her stomach into just that morning, trying not to slosh any of the harsh liquid in her face. Keila leaned against the door frame dissaporivingly. As many times as she pleaded with Bonnibel to cease her cleaning spree, she refused each time, leading to the constant pestering and tracking. She wouldn't stop. She knew what would come if she stoped, and she wasn't yet ready to be hammered down by the thoughts in her head. She was all she could think about, and that's hard considering she's not there with her. Keila crossed her arms as she stared her down. Bonnibel could feel it but chose not to engage. "Bonnibel you have to stop it man, you've been cleaning since yesterday." Has it really been that long? It couldn't have been. Well, just maybe. She ignored her, scrubbing the rim of the bowl harder. "Seriously Bonnibel, you're making me worried." She scrubbed even harder, the skin on her knuckles going white from the death grip on the handle. At this point, Keila was beyond concerned with the condition of her friend, and didn't think twice when intervening. She abandoned her stance on the door frame, crouching down to Bonnibel's level and placing a reassuring hand on her shoulder. Bonnibel tried to conceal herself to the best of her ability, she really did, but when she felt the hand on her shoulder she lost it. Her hands quickly found refugee on her face, trying to hide her vulnerability but giving up when she felt two arms wrap around her securingly. "Shh shh, it'll all be okay." Keila cooed, allowing Bonnibel to drain herself of all the pent up pain and denial in her chest as she sobbed. She held the fabric of her shirt tightly, her stream of tears collecting at the hem of Keila's shirt. Bonnibel lost count of how long she sat sulking in the arms of her friend, but didn't protest when Keila suggested leaving the bathroom for rest. As much as she wanted to finish what she started, she was glad to rid her nostrils of the smell of the cleaning product. "Come on now, lets get you into bed." With no hesitation, Keila effortlessly assisted her from the ground, allowing all weight to be leant on her the whole trip down the hall and to the room. And in the room she was sat on the bed, using the rest of her strength to throw her feet over the mattress. She wiped at her cheeks bashfully as Keila left the room, giving her time to collect herself and grow more tired, returning a second later with a tall glass of water and a small blue pill. "Here." She said, allowing Bonnibel to sit up before handing her the items in her hand. "Some water and a sleep aid, those usually put me right to sleep before my shift... I know you haven't been sleeping well." Bonnibel eyed her wearily after downing the pill down her throat with the water. "Really?" Keila nodded her head slowly. "First thing I saw this morning were the bags under you eyes." Bonnie could only nod in response, to worn out from all the crying. Looking back at the recent scene she gave partial blame of the actions to her hormones. Having a human growing inside of you could really mess those up. It took a second of analyzing her friend to notice the sorrowful expression on her face, like she was trying to muster up the words she wanted to say, but falling short in the silence. She restorted to rubbing the nape of her neck, taking in Bonnibel's gaze and speaking. "Look, I know you're going through alot right now with Marcy being gone and all, but all I can say is she'll come back. She always does." With that knowledge Bonnibel placed her hands atop of Keila's and gave her a reassuring look. "Thank you Keila." With that, she leaned back on the bed, watching as Keila rose to her feet and stalked out of the room. "Sleep tight kid." Was all she picked up before melting into the bed and draping her tired eyes shut, letting the rest she needed so dearly consume her.

Despite the jarring slither of rays that split from behind the clouds, leaving everything and everyone in the area hot and warm, Bonnibel snuggled against her front with her back. Marceline sat behind her, legs spread for the filled space, arms latched softly around her girlfriend carresing her skin exposed by her angled shirt, lips pressed firmly against her neck. No matter how many times Bonnibel protested from the feather kisses she left, Marceline continued. "Marceline." Bonnibel objected, turning to face her with a bright smile that pulled the edges of her cheeks. She held her face, her thumb caressing the soft skin. "There's children here, this is a public park." Marceline ignored her, leaning forward and pecking her lover's lips. "So? Let them get their eye full." She chuckled, Bonnibel rolling her eyes and pushing over the girl by the shoulder, no knowledge that she would pull her down over her. Bonnibel landed ontop of her clumsily. First came a groan at the unexpected weight, then came that glorious beam that Bonnibel had grown used to, next her lips attacking her face. "Marceline!" Bonnibel giggled with giddy, laughs falling when Marceline stopped her attack. There they lay, on a checkered blanket hidden under the soft shade of a tree in a not so busy park. They had biked there on two bikes hung in Marceline's garage, eating the sandwhiches and chips they brought from the deli and the off brand soda purchased from the gas station. Bonnibel found it very cute and amusing that even though Marceline was already her girlfriend, she would ask her on dates. Small things as such ignited bounds of butterflies in her stomach and she didn't mind. Below her, Marceline ceased her attack, instead feasting her eyes on the beauty above her with cheeks so flushed she'd thought they had been doused in red. She chuckled at her partner below her, leaning down and planting a kiss on her plump lips, and not once did she care of being spotted by the children below the hill, to enthralled by the girl below her and the way her hands grazed her waist. For once she let loose the daunting idea of hiding their love. What they had was more than just a sloppy teen relationship, what they had was a forever thing, no matter the circumstances. No matter the circumstances...